• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor NICE LEGENDARY MAGE CHEST TAKING OFFERS!

Don Killa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
mike dangerous aka mike d's bid is not reconized by me so keep bidding and ignore his bid thankyou :)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I-i.. would like to make an offer.

F-f...Forty millions, please? ._.

*makes an attempt to appear smaller so as not to alarm the larger animals of the watering hole*

guyatlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey Don,

Was just looking through the forum, and noticed your picture. Please do not take this the wrong way, but in the time it took you to paint that entire screen shot black, you could have cropped 10 photos man.
For your future reference and general knowledge, please take a look at Peekay's Cropping Tutorial that is stickied at the top of the forum page:
http://community.stratics.com/threa...and-very-comprehensive-how2crop-guide.327082/.

Nice piece though bud.

Thanks! Hope you had a great Thanksgivin!