• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] nice fire eater legging and poison eater leggings

PC Eaters with CF 2%+ Worth 50M+ if has Good MR,HPR and SR 100+ with lmc and lrc

PC 1= 50M , PC 2= 70M ( If hes Fire or Kinetic or DMG Eater) more then 100M. ..and better Regeneration 200M +

Greats SmS

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
PC Eaters with CF 2%+ Worth 50M+ if has Good MR,HPR and SR 100+ with lmc and lrc

PC 1= 50M , PC 2= 70M ( If hes Fire or Kinetic or DMG Eater) more then 100M. ..and better Regeneration 200M +

Greats SmS
These types of pieces have flooded the market since Shadowguard came out. Damage, Kinetic and Fire might fetch 20-40 for nice pieces, but not much more than that. Energy, Poison and Cold will be less.

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok thank you everyone i have heard around what Shiva Milana Sen mentioned from my guild but i figured id ask on here to verify. i really appreicate it i wish there was like hey if it has this its worth 10m if u add this its worth 20 and so on would make pricing stuff so much easier