• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nexus! *spoiler*

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was wondering what was going on!

Spiritless

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This looks like a change some of the old admins would make and claim it's a cutting edge style choice rather than admitting it's just broken.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That sort of explains why all the names suddenly appear pink....

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Quite like the sloping banners actually, gives it a certain funkiness that I can't quite put my finger on...

Must be the pinkness that has afflicted the names!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The banners are crazy all over the place on my mobile surfing in bed when I can sleep device.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This looks like a change some of the old admins would make and claim it's a cutting edge style choice rather than admitting it's just broken.
Well, you know UO isn't the only one turning 20 this year... Stratics will as well and as most of us know, everything starts to sag a bit with age..

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Well, you know UO isn't the only one turning 20 this year... Stratics will as well and as most of us know, everything starts to sag a bit with age..
Gravity is a cruel master.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kinda miss the extra splash of colour this morning......:Begging: