• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Next Rares Fest?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's hard to believe it's September already. Is anyone planning for the next rares fest? After the Atlantic rares jubilee we were hoping Elenni would host it on Sonoma but she's been MIA for months.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can take over the sonoma plan.
you will obtain the necessary support from this community. :)

If there is no other plan,
I would run one on Christmas - New Year around Sakura Shard

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't have time. I've bought a new house in r/l and have 12 years of clutter to sort through, pack up, move & unpack.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@blend ... hold the rares fest... They will come

Reactions: THP

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye.... they will come..alas bringing the stuff that didnt sell last time for a higher price...lolz.. still u gotta love the festivals....Sakura would be awesome

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aye.... they will come..alas bringing the stuff that didnt sell last time for a higher price...lolz.. still u gotta love the festivals....Sakura would be awesome
I can not imagine a world where virtually everything and everyone in it is wrong, greedy and malcontent. Being so unhappy that every time I opened my mouth I had to be cynical, pessimistic, and toxic. I'll pray for you THP.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You can tell how unhappy he was, by how he ended his sentence with awesome and his love for festivals.

Raresfest Catskills anyone?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can not imagine a world where virtually everything and everyone in it is wrong, greedy and malcontent. Being so unhappy that every time I opened my mouth I had to be cynical, pessimistic, and toxic. I'll pray for you THP.
can u please explain how my post includes virtually everything and everyone in it is wrong, greedy and malcontent. Being so unhappy that every time I opened my mouth I had to be cynical, pessimistic, and toxic

alas i pray for u too @Longtooths ...give it a rest will you....

#i love the festivals....i attend everyone of them....buying and selling!!! And sakura will be a great host...i love sakura shard so freindly.....but we will see all the stuff that didnt sell last time for a slight higher price this time...was just a comment!!!.....jesus cant even make a comment without the hate gang jumping on my back......*starts praying for LT*

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as always, ill get as many transfers in for it as possible. I should have around 20 tokens for sakura to get through. :)
Again i can help out again...... will help too as always were i can... with travels to and from the sakura fest for free!

Last edited: