• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Next PVP Tourney! MOVED TO NEXT SATURDAY

G

We will be having another PVP tourney this coming saturday, which will be much different from the last one. Winning prize is 2mil, with an entry fee of 125k. Normal seating cost is 5k. We have some very nice vip seats ranging from 15k-50k, depending on where you want to sit. Ask to view seating.

Rules are fairly simple, same as last time.

Dexxer vs. Dexxer, no disarm
No summons
No pets
No petals
No precasting (forgot to mention this last time)

Anyone on the ban list at the house must pay 500k to be unbanned, on top of any entry fee or seating cost.

Anyone disrupting the event will be banned from the house.

Tournament is May 3, 2008. (saturday)
All entries must be made by May 2, 2008. (friday) This will allow us to pre arrange the matches in time for the event. Event will be tourney style again, but will be run more efficiently.

ICQ name/template if entering to 376-472-485.
Would be preferrable if you icq to reserve a vip seat also. All reserved vip seats will have a book with your name on it.

5k normal seating fee will be collected at the door.

WE WILL ALSO HAVE SOME SLIGHT VARIATIONS ON THE FINAL ROUND. Should be very interesting, attend to see.

Any questions feel free to icq me, PM, or post here. THX

I

imported_yardman

go ahead sign me up on YARDAGE. Archer Dexxer vs Dexxer.

G

ok i got u thx for entering dont forget 100k entry fee, remember WTA!

F

five oclock

You know. This does sound like fun. Im there to watch tho due to the fact I don't have a chart up to speed on Pacific.

So there will be places to sit and drink ale and watch the dirt naps right?

G

Most definately, everyone welcome to event. There will be about 20-30 seats with a perfect view of the event, with a 10k charge to sit in. Normal seats are free.

I

imported_frawsty

lol bobby is banned!
you should add in Rumil Surion from FL, he does the same stuff.

Where is the house at? I'd like to watch

E

EB_Arcbolt

If Balian winds up back in Pac, Ill enter fosho
imma archer

G

Gates and runes will be provided, if interested in entering PM or icq me 376-472-485

G

Added to the Pacific Calendar of Events. For future tournaments, I'd recommend you add the event... anyone can post and once it is approved, it will appear on the calendar for all to see. Best of luck with everything and I'll try and make it there on Saturday to cover the tournament for the news.

G

Haven't done anything about necro mages in this tourney, but we'll see what we can do in future events.

G

OK. Anyone interested in signing up for the tourney needs to grab a rune from luna, yew, or moonglow, and if none are available, icq 376-472-485, and go post on the bulletin board outside the house. Please post char name you are entering with, and your template. (mage or dexxer).+

I

imported_Vexxed

I could be mistaken but I don't think he meant you can sign up for a

Dexxer vs Dexxer
OR
Mage vs Mage

fight...... I think he was just stating that the rules change somewhat depending on who's fighting who etc...

G

yep
but we will try to keep it strictly dexxer vs. dexxer or mage vs. mage until the final round just to make it fair, you see. best of each class fight in final round
rules are somewhat duel dependant.

G

Atlas in FL won the tourney, but he entered a little late. We wont be accepting late entries anymore.