• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Next few days

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
My visit was nothing more then have a bunch of wires hanging all over and trying to sleep in a strange bed. Had to be there by 8:30 PM, the room was ok full-size bed, Tv, chair, with a full bath/shower, I brought my two best pillows, wish I had brought more as the two on the bed were too soft. Had to use the bathroom around 3 AM, not fun with all those wires attached to me. Was awaken at 5:30 AM, it's now 6:45 AM and I am home. But have to go back to the Doctors this afternoon for blood work, but at least I get to sleep in my bed tonight.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today is the big procedure, probably lasting 6 hrs. I'll be in the hospital for a couple of days afterward, so i'll talk to y'all in a few days.
Procedure is done and the doctor said it went good. I am feeling ok except for something odd, that I will only discuss with a proper keyboard, I'll let y'all know more tomorrow. Peace out Siege

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Vic, you should have only had them add 3 more inches, like I suggested. But no, you had to get all greedy and go for 5 extra because "Siege women like em big". And now look, Damn thing is so long you threw your back out and now you'll be laid up in a hospital. Next time listen to me bro!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am at home and feeling good. the odd thing is the filter between my mouth and Brain has disappeared. this is making things interesting, saying what you think. although I did not have much of one to begin with, to not have one at all is going to be challenging with some of the employees i have. i appreciate all the support and love you guys have shown, thank you.

Last edited: