• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Zento Docks Open for Business!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This evening the newly constructed docks at the southern end of the town of Zento were officially opened by Mayor Kryptman. As the crowd began to gather it was noticed that Lord Bullet has still not found a tailor to repair the (very large, it seems) hole in his pocket! Lady Damia also inquired as to whether the Harbor Master had straightened out the docking rules for ships.

Mayor Kryptman then called for attention and told the story of how the docks came to be....

The story of the docks began three years ago when I opened the Rusty Anchor Pub. One thing that bothered me was that there were no docks and it made no sense. Later on, as Lady Damia and The Mystic Circle and others came along they began to share my same vision, that Zento needed her own docks.

After the invasion from Casca, and the help that Zento and her people gave to the Kingdom, and by request of the Empress to Lady Dawn, we had our wish, but it came at a price. A collection of 1.5 million boards and 1 million ingots were to be donated for it's construction to be made possible. With the tireless efforts of many gatherers and volunteers we had our goal set and attained in one week's time, something that surprised us, and how much Legends as a shard came together.

The Mayor then invited everyone to inspect the docks, pointing out that nets can be tossed from it's planks. As we were enjoying the view and the sea air a cluster of cats appeared on shore, always a prelude to the appearance of EM Tashik. After some playful pushing of people off the dock edge all retired to the Rusty Anchor for a round of celebration ale.

Should you make the journey to Zento take a moment to visit the docks.... and be sure to say hello to the frog!

L

Lord Urza

:ten:
This dock is very nice and suits zento well! It seems however that a very strange....creature:spider: has chosen to now call these docks home, upon inspecting it I was suprised to have it start talking at me, I would suggest taking a look at this oddity. But whatever you do, whatever it says to you.....Do not give it a kiss! That would just be gross!