• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Where Does The Easter Bunny Call Home You Ask?

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the desk of Fiorella comes the following...

The Easter Bunny's Den!

Hmm... we've all seen that rascally rabbit jumping around dropping carrots.

Well, how about we find where he lives? Maybe, just maybe Cyrus will start you on an adventure to find the Easter Bunny's Den?

Ask Cyrus about the news at 3:30pm pst, April 4th.

There is a catch and those on the hunt will remind you... If you want a plain something....double click on Sunday the 4th....if you want a special color something...wait til Monday the 5th.

See you all out there on the Hunt for the Bunny!!

(side note) No shotguns please...no bunnies will be hurt during the course of this event. *grins*

Best Gaming Wishes and Happy Hunting All!
Sayla Sin

More...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
forgive me for being dense as i miss most of the em events... but WHO is this cyrus and where is he?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cyrus is the EM town cryer thats near the luna moongate, a town cryer thats controlled by the EM's for there events

F

five oclock

So are we hunting Rabbit? or are we hunting Duck? For I think BOTH are in season :D

and if Carrots give you such great eye sight..and rabbits eat carrots..why do those cute little cotton tails keep running and jumping in front of my truck in the morning?? hrm hrm???

With such good eye sight they should see me coming!....Unless...

Its like a thing you have to do to get into the Bunny dorm? Jump in front of a truck and miss the wheels? or better yet have the driver turn his wheel to miss the bunny and take out a fence...then a house..then a barn? Just saying :D

A

Anderuin

If I got all the easter baskets tonight I can not get another one tomorrow? Or can I use all I want tonight and get them all again tomorrow?

S

Salya Sin

You can only do the click ONCE per character is what I was told... and you only have to do the Quest one time... then the rest of your characters can just click the magic egg.

If you click today... you can NOT click tomorrow... or so I understood. Anyone know otherwise? :)

Now if I can just find the darned Zento count...

A

Anderuin

A quest? I didn't do any quest I just went to the 2 locations where I was told they were at. Can we still do the quest or was it just for the EM event?

S

Salya Sin

It's not really a quest... it's a follow the people kind of thing. I went through it to post for the news.

Cyrus tells you to go talk to so and so... and it spirals from there. The hardest part is getting to the egg counting bit. And make sure you count all the eggs... AND how many of each COLOR! TRUST ME! It's a good thing I had screen shots to look at or THR would have been a bit peeved at me I think.

AND I believe this will run through till tomorrow... sooo... if you just WANT to go through it... go get um tiger! If you'd rather wait till I post the story tomorrow night... you can see it vicariously through images.

Hope everyone had fun this weekend... there was lots to see and do! And umm... I'll have all the recaps up tomorrow night! :)