• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Welcoming EM Sezja!

L

Lady Mana

Greetings, citizens!

With the coming of the holiday season, we have been blessed with a very special gift! As I’m sure you’ve heard, whispers on the wind claim that a new Event Moderator has arrived! Well, sure enough, these rumours are quite true. Who is this, you ask? Our former Event Moderator (EM) was Theowulf, but this time around, we have a new face! Please welcome our new master of mayhem, EM Sezja!

Sezja was discovered in the West Britain Counselor’s Hall earlier in the evening, and retired around 7:30 PST. So, if you’d like to meet Sezha, pay a visit sometime in the early evening! He/she would love to get acquainted with our community. Why am I not being gender specific, you might be wondering? Good question! Apparently there was a bit of confusion in chromosomes, and Sezja (a boy, at the moment) is actually a girl. We don't know much about her yet, but I'm sure we'll all get well acquainted soon enough. Sezja is currently confined to the Counselor’s Hall so don’t expect to see them outside wandering around (yet). Until the curse keeping her locked inside is broken, please feel free to bring disposable, temporary furniture and other items to help spruce the place up a bit! I tried throwing in some tables and flowers, but it only helped so much.

Welcome, Sezja! Hope we don’t give you too much trouble.

Regards,
Lady Mana

Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards
Napa Valley News Manager

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check Test Cntr 9 :bowdown:... Brit....:eyes: around.... I think you'll be suprized to what you see going on there. :party:
These Guys & Gals are nice people to talk to. Great personalities & love pranks :D.

Welcome aboard the Napa Crazy Train EM Sezja, glad someone wanted to come back & make our days & nites less boring. We look forward:spider:in what events ya have in store for us.

D

dielock

Yes welcome EM Sezja we look forward to some fun events and lots of dieing.

S

Sunrise

WOOT Welcome to our new EM..Here have a :pint:.. :D

You are going to need it with this group of people :D

No seriously welcome to Napa. Great to see Events happening soon again and would love to see whats up your sleeve :D We wish you nothing but the best of luck...

Just remember Otis said it best.....

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
It is great to have you with us Sezja!!!!!

E

eccentricjules

Welcome! Sorry I wasn't around last night. I hope to see you sometime EM Sezja! I hope you enjoy our shard =)