• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS:] Weekly Zoo Spawn: "Sleeping Dragon Champion Spawn" Tuesday, March 10th 2009

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who want something to do the Weekly Zoo Spawn will be heading to Tokuno to face the "Sleeping Dragon Champion Spawn" and work it till we face and defeat the champion "Serado the Awakened". All gold gathered will be given to the zoo to help maintain our beloved Silver Steeds. Along with all the SoTs (Scrolls of Transcendence) and Champion Spawn Artifacts that will be gathered and sold to help the Zoo.

Date:
Tuesday, March 10th 2009

Time:
Meeting At: 7:30pm
Leaving At: 7:50pm
Spawn Starts At: 8:00pm

Spawn:
Tokuno

Meeting Point:
Luna Gate (Will Be Gating to Spawn Area)

Hope many of you decide to join us tonight!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having died so many times last week, I wanted to be prepared for this weeks spawn. (Like it will actually help me any) Stole the following info from UOGuide.

Sleeping Dragon Champ Spawn

Level 1: Deathwatch Beetle Hatchlings & Lizardmen
Level 2: Deathwatch Beetles & Kappas
Level 3: Lesser Hiryus & Revenant Lions
Level 4: Hiryus & Onis
Champ: Serado the Awakened

Recommended Slayer: Reptile or Snake for Serado; Revenant Lions are considered Undead; Oni are considered Demon type; Hiryus and Lesser Hiryus are considered Dragon or Reptile

Title Rewards: (from Stratics)
Tier 1 - Rival of the Sleeping Dragon
Tier 2 - Challenger of the Sleeping Dragon
Tier 3 - Antagonist of the Sleeping Dragon

Despite Stratics, the title "Spite of Evil" has been handed out as well, thus meaning that the "of evil" titles are no longer exclusive to those who have fought The Harrower.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another secret. Nearly everything there is vulnerable to cold damage and resistant to fire damage. I do it regularly with an archer, mischief maker, a reptile slayer and a partner. My partner is usually a mage with a demon slayer spellbook and an undead slayer spellbook.

And finally, bring a balanced or one handed weapon and a ton of cure potions.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Nice Job everyone! :) That wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. Well, cept for Bob........he even continued dying once the spawn was OVER! lol

Calina, I have some stuff for you to put on the vendor and some gold. :) One of the items is one of those really cool beds! Congratulations to Timberwolf who was lucky enough to get the drop.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What can I say...I'm a collector of gray robes. heh. And congratulations TimberWolf. Nice drop. :)

I always do my best, when on my tank, to seek out another tank and cross heal. And most of the time the other tank realizes what is going on...problem is...I take a LOT of damage. And I think other tanks get tired of burning up all those bandies on me. hehe.

But yeah...I die lots...I need to learn when to run back a bit at times to allow my bandies to kick in. I also shouldn't wear the cologne: Ode' to Revanent Lion. They went wild over me. =-P I will say, I think that is my number one most hated monster in the entire game. Second would be the efreet. Note: that doesn't mean that there isn't a tougher monster, those just happen to be my most hated.

Well, long live the Zoo...and speaking of which, has anyone heard anything of Hagrid? =-(

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tuesday nights must be my nights. In the past five weeks I have gotten boots, a pretty web and a futton. Not to mention 3-4 Sots!

Strange that we are only getting less than one drop a week.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so jealous of others. I...I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. TimberWolf? Any advice for me? Since the publish that brought the pretty pink scrolls I've only ever gotten one. =-( Do I just suck? I mean...I guess its very possible. *sigh*

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea...I got no Sots for a while ...then they started dropping every tuesday!