• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] We Are Summoned

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Queen Dawn requests your company, Sunday, May 30th

The queen has newfound info concerning the recent evil around the realm!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No "Queen" may summon the Council of Mages. Certainly not a glorified bat or some usurping ranger.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, Queen Dawn requested, actually.... twas I that used the word 'summoned', forgive me

but it's for the good of the realm, yes? and doesn't the CoM want the best for all citizens, regardless of allegiance?

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Tilts head up slightly as if listening to voices carried in the breeze. A slight shiver runs slowly down her spine when the Queen's request is mentioned, remembering other times the Citizens of Britainnia were asked to gather at the Castle. Then a slight smile appears on her lips as she looks upon her pets and whispers*

Perhaps we go hunting tonight my pets

*A slight frown as the voice of the member of COM reaches her, a deep sigh issues from her lips and she moves to make preperations for the night's festivities wishing her hearing wasn't as good as it was.*