• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Valentine's Day Scaverger Hunt Comes to Origin!

G

<DIV class=categoryIcon>
<FONT size=4>Valentine's Day Scaverger Hunt Comes to Origin!
</FONT> </DIV> <DIV class=storyInfo> <DIV class=author>Jeremy Dalberg</DIV> <DIV class=date>11 Feb 2008 18:18:38</DIV> <DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV> <DIV class=teaser>

UPDATED: Changed to correct times :p Sorry! </P>

The Scavenger Hunt - an old favorite returns! The Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt will be held at 7pm EST (3pm PST) on Origin at the new park area near Yew (south of the Shrine of Justice, by the falls.) Come on out and have fun! </P>

(Schedules for the all shards will be posted when the publish goes live to all shards.)</P></DIV></DIV> (As published on uo.com)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Actually that is still incorrect Daine.

Here is the correct time and day.

"The live event is actually going to be a Scavenger Hunt!!!

We will be doing the first one on Origin 02/12/2007 (tomorrow) at 6pm EST / 3pm PST.

The location will be at the new park next to the falls of Yew.

Once, I have the schedule for the other shards it will be posted.

Chrissay"

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i had told her that she went from main uo hearld page!!!!!! maybe tommorow is a test run????

G

Well Larisa I took straight from uo.com so do I come to you to get the right information?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope the Scavenger hunt is not in the middle of the night on Drachenfels when it comes.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Actually Daine it was not your fault....Chrissay posted that over on UOHall, I THINK Jeremy might have misunderstood or something, but that is directly from Chrissay, so I don't know!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah check the herald again, Jeremy made a mistake, she fixed it

G