• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] UOHerald: Bank Renovation Update. Deadline Extended

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted on UOHerald earlier today

Bank Renovation Contest Update
Joanne Laroche
27 Jan 2009 12:52:53
Due to an issue that prevented us from receiving some contest e-mails last week, we’ve decided to re-open the Bank Renovation contest! We need you to resubmit your entries or if you did not get a chance to finish in time for the deadline, to submit them by Sunday, February 1st at midnight EST. We’re sorry for the inconvenience but we feel this is needed so that we can be fair to all interested participants.

Please also note that we’ve added some extra information in the rules section of the contest based on some of the entries we had already received. Please make sure to modify your entries as needed. Thank you and good luck!

All details about the contest can be found here.

D

Dhara

Hi Flora,

I submitted one. I kept it fairly simple. Here are the images. I have links to full sized ones on the original post in UHall but they are pretty large in file size.

Anyone else submit a design?

Dhara

Attachments

F

Flora Green

Hi Dhara,

I saw your design in U.Hall, I just didn't connect you with Origin. :) Sometimes, simple is better. I think looks nice. My favorite thing that you and some other people did was add the dock. Good luck to you!