• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS:] UO Herald Story: Massively Evil Event

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Massively Evil Event
Chrissay Zeeman 23 Mar 2009 17:19:06

This weekend’s massively evil event will require that you be in the Shadowlords faction if you wish to take part. Please remember if you are going to leave your current faction and join the Shadowlords that you should plan ahead as it will take 72 hours to leave your current faction. If you do not want to change factions or if you miss out on the time frame don’t worry, we will have another event for everyone in the near future. Additional details regarding the event will be coming soon.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will not be covering this event this coming weekend due to the fact that I have no desire to join the Shadowlords faction. So I hope one of you who do will cover it and share what happens with everyone else.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My next question goes out to those of you in NME.

With the impending flood of people trying to get into your faction, how will you react?

I know some guilds on some shards are very possessive of their faction stones, but I must admit to knowing little to nothing about PvP politics on Catskills.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be funny if they did and then got owned so much they lose their crap.