• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Under Attack!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Under Attack!

It was a lovely Saturday evening.
Some of us where getting ready for a trip to dungeon Doom.
Just a few minutes before we wanted to leave a messenger came running and screaming at the West Britain Bank.
The message came from Sherry the mouse.
Yew Prison was under attack!
Our oath to defend Britannia against evil came before our adventure to Dungeon Doom.
Soon enough we spread the word to go to defend Yew prison,not knowing what we are up against.
When we arrived the Bane Chosen with the help of daemons and blackrock golems where all over the Yew Prison.​

It was a hard fight against countless of enemies and these blackrock golems are tremendous adversaries!​

After defeating several of the banes we found some books in there pockets.​

The book is very disturbing and i headed to magincia if something was going on.​

A large forced is walking around Magincia.
To many for a few people to defeat.
I hope scouts will report these new troubles in Magincia to Queen Dawn.
We will need a army to defeat this new troubles.​

And most of all...who is V ?​

If you plan to travel to Magincia, be very careful!​

New Frarc, Drachenfels News reporter.​

N

Nightowl DF

A great Story Frarc...:thumbup1:

Sorry..I celebret my Birthday on this Evening,next run I´m coming for HELP ..:gun: