• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Tunnel of Love Now Open

Origin News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Tunnel of Love at The Mystical City

The Tunnel of Love
at The Mystical City, Ter Mur
Now Open

This is a must see ... I deliberately did not take screenshots showing the entire design. Enter the Tunnel of Love on the west side of the house, be sure to go through with someone, and have your sound on. (There are runes to the Tunnel of Love at the CCC Vendor House, Luna.)​

As you exit, stop by the Valentine bag on the table and help yourself to a cookie. Don't bother to try to steal the Molly O'Malley, Faine Morgan or Mesanna roses ... I already checked them! (And I suppose I have to take this as proof that the Molly O'Malley and Mesanna roses exist, even though I did not get either on any shard!)

After you exit the Tunnel of Love, run east across the road to

False's Ginger & Ale house

check out the Cookie Monster on his front porch!

Movement makes the Cookie Monster announce several cookierelated sayings. The Cookie Monster was built by Crystal. When Mesanna built the banner for The Mystical City, she added the herald capability making the display unique to Origin. Thank you, Mesanna!

Happy Valentine Day, Origin!

posted by Sara of Baja

More...