• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed [NEWS] TRINSIC INVADED!!!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear ye, citizens of the realm!

The legions of the dead under the command of the powerful foes, the Knights of Mondain, have seized Trinsic with OVERWHELMING force!

All travelers are advised to avoid the city, and go with EXTREME caution!

Lord Blackthorn demands answers at the next meeting of the Governor’s Coucil!

Commander Arthur Forthwin of the Royal Guard announces plans to take back the city!

What a sad day! A tragic day! Will the heroes of the realm be able to vanquish the dead wandering Trinsic’s roads??

Continue reading...

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
News from Trinsic...

It has been reported one of Trinsic's paladins, Sir Jeffrey, has gone berserk over the loss of his city and is now relentlessly fighting the undead, swearing he shall die before taking a single step outside of his beloved home. Courageous, but it is now only a matter of time before our great hero perishes to the fires of honor.

------------------------------------------------------

It is well known that the undead bolster their ranks with the remains of the defeated. Some of the dead walking the streets have been recognized as citizens of Trinsic. It is asked that, should any of the brave adventurers fighting in Trinsic come across such individuals, that these cursed souls be put to rest and news of their demise delivered to their loved ones... should they have survived.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh boy... I will have to get my hands dirty with undead guts today.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Using a rend template for the guardian was a tiny bit mean. :p Could have been worse, with an Abscess template, though.
But ding, dong, the witch guarding the bank is dead.
More red death templates there, please! Free resolve's bridles! :D

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
upload_2017-4-1_14-2-0.png
This guy is frustrating the heck out of me. I can't teleport to him! :p

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend