• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Treasures of Tokuno III

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Treasures of Tokuno III
Chrissay Zeeman
19 Jun 2009 14:32:17 EST
From the depths of storm-tossed seas shrouded in an unending mist rises an event of epic proportions: the Treasures of Tokuno return!

Seek out the lost wealth of the Empire across verdant field, icy wasteland, and within the darkest recesses of dungeons most foul! This rare event yields the most extraordinary of rewards for those who dare step forward to heed the call.

All New Features:

• 10 completely new rare dyes of dazzling hues
  • A special minor artifact: “Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune”

Note: Trial accounts are ineligible for this special event

The full list of rewards can be found on the "Live Events" page in the "Rewards" section.
Q: How long will the Treasures of Tokuno event going to last?
A: Currently it's scheduled for one month. However, stay tuned to the event page for any updates. You can get to the page by clicking here.
Q: How can I participate in the Treasures of Tokuno event?
A: All you have to do is defeat the denizens of Tokuno in battle. Every creature has a small chance of carrying one of the treasure items.
Q: Do I have to have an Ultima Online: Samurai Empire account to participate?
A: You will have to travel to the Tokuno Islands in order to acquire the items yourself. However, items from the first phase will be usable by everyone. Items obtained during the second phase will only be usable by UOSE accounts.
Q: What monsters give the best chance to drop a Treasures of Tokuno item?
A: Rumor has it that the tougher inhabitants of Tokuno seem to be better at hoarding treasure.
Q: What is this I hear about a shipwreck in the Tokuno Islands?
A: We're not exactly sure, but we've heard some whispering in the back alleys of Zento ourselves. Perhaps you can ask the more experienced Tokuno adventurers if they've seen anything odd...
Q: How can I return the treasures I've found to their rightful owner, the Empress of Tokuno?
A: To return the treasures you've found, visit the Imperial Minister of Trade located on the second floor of the Rockvon Cultural Center in Zento. As you approach him, he will examine any minor artifacts you might be carrying and allow you to choose the ones you wish to return.
Q: How many minor artifacts do I have to return in order to be rewarded?
A: The Empress has instructed the Imperial Minister of Trade to give 1 reward for every 10 minor artifacts returned.
Q: Do I have to bring the Imperial Minister of Trade all 10 minor artifacts at once, or can I return them one by one?
A: The Imperial Minister of Trade will remember how many you've returned, so you can return them as you find them or in groups of up to 10 at a time.
Q: If I've used any of the minor artifacts, can I still return them?
A: Yes, with the exception of the Chest of Heirlooms. Don't attempt to unlock it if you wish to return it to the Empress.
Q: Is there a limit on how many minor artifacts I can return to the Empress?
A: No, she will be pleased if you return as many as you can find.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]What’s New with the Treasures of Tokuno?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]10 completely new “minor” dyes, replacing the old, dull hues![/FONT]

• Fresh Peach
  • Silver
  • Deep Brown
  • Burnt Brown
  • Light Green
  • Rose
  • Pale Blue
  • Noble Gold
  • Pale Orange
  • 5Chaos Blue

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Removed the “Pigments of Tokuno” from the Major Rewards menu (players can now only get the dyes from the monsters themselves)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1 new minor artifact: “Leurocian’s Mempo of Fortune”[/FONT]

• [*]Luck 300
    [*]Mana Regen 1
    [*]Physical Resist: 15%
    [*]Fire Resist: 10%
    [*]Cold Resist: 10%
    [*]Poison Resist: 10%
    [*]Energy Resist: 15%
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Known Issues:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Can’t turn in the new mempo in exchange for the Major Rewards[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]pawns blackrock on ToT monsters (It’s a feature, really!)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fix for the Quiver of Rage to reset to the correct properties on server up.[/FONT]