• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Trap The Ethereal Warrior!

Napa Valley News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ranger Crow is asking for all of you creative Napa Valley residents to come up with a plan to trap the red ethereal warrior that has been seen at the murder sites of gypsies recently. It is believed he knows some useful information on the Bloodstone Cult. This is just for fun and a plaque in the reward hall for the team or person who comes up with the most popular plan of action.

Rules are as follows:

1. The plan must use an existing public building or structure to contain the warrior, not player housing(examples: cells in some dungeons, rooms in NPC shops)

2. Entries may use common objects, costumes(dress up, not the halloween variety), or small pets.

3. Send an e-mail to [email protected] with an outline and/or screenshots of your idea by Friday, August 20th at Midnight PST for consideration - Make sure to include your player names!

Entries will be posted on the website(http://napavalley.uoem.net) for everyone to view, and players will be able to vote on their favorite idea soon afterwards.

Please e-mail us if you have questions: [email protected]

More...

E

eccentricjules

I submitted my idea/story. I am excited to see what everyone else has come up with!