• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Thunderdome Brackets Now Posted!

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ThunderDome

Incase you haven't heard a new Player Versus Player (PVP) arena has been established. The new arena is being hosted by The Super Best Friends (SUPR) guild of Pacific. Though it is a player run establishment, fame and wealth can be obtained, there is of course an admission fee for the battle participants. The Thunderdome seating stands four stories tall viewing down into the battle pits below.

Viewing attendants can find the Thunderdome west of the dungeon Ice and Wrong (118o 18'n 20o 36'e). If you are not familiar with the area you can easily grab a rune from a vendor named Dueling Tournament located just outside the Felucca Yew Moongate. Run one screen to the South West and you can't miss it! If you are interested in viewing the fearsome fighting of the Thunderdome reply to the threads or contact a member of SUPR, I'm sure someone will be more than glad to help. And remember all are welcome even those who live outside of Felucca, it may be advised to wear your birthday suit and bank your valuables as some innocent by standers may not have the best luck venturing to Felucca.

Brackets

Trying to keep the matches fair the brackets were created with the use of an in game Attendant called a "Lucky Dealer". Using a 1d100 each division player was given a number. If the participants named rolled the same number they were rerolled.

Division 1 Gimp Class
Goldylocks 99
Baron 98
Stugotzz 97
Aires/Iron Clad 89
Bud 76
Swifty/Grambo 58
Kyrite 39
BYE

Division 2 Gimp Class
Verdex (Xenos) 97
Foxlord 74
Verdex (Thanos) 71
Juvi/Mystical 53
Balian 46
Pyro 32

Division 1 Mage
Pink Floyd 94
Cloud 93
Dark Sith 67
Eurtides 66
Kyrite 53
Casper 52
Aires 45
Epic 37
Bort 33
Wiccan Brim 29
Juvi/Mystical 29
WalMart 26
ICE 17
Shin 1

Division 2 Mage
Bort 93
Stuggotz 81
Storm Shadow 72
Bud 55
Wargasm 54
Verdex 50
Eurtides 44
Kreuger 43
Presa 13
Wiccan Brim 6

The Gimp class is basically filled with dexers and the Mage class is filled with mages. The minimum requirement to be classified as a mage is your template must have Magery and Evaluate Intelligence. With the help of the Lucky Dealer the Lineup is as follows :

Division 1 Gimp Class Matchup
Goldy vs BYE
Baron vs Kyrite
Stuggots vs Swifty
Aires/Ironclad vs Bud

Division 2 Gimp Class Matchup
Verdex (Xenos) vs Pyro
Foxlord vs Balian
Verdex(Thanos) vs Juvi Mystical

Division 1 Mage Class Matchup
Pink Floyd vs Shin
Cloud vs Ice
Dark Sith vs Walmart
Eurotides vs Juvi
Kyrite vs Wiccan
Casper vs Bort
Epic vs Aires

Division 2 Mage Class Matchup
Bort vs Wiccan
Stuggotz vs Presa
Storm Shadow vs Kreuger
Bud vs Eurotides
Wargasm vs Verdex

Times of the events will be announced in the near future!

B

Balian of Asgard

It Begins!!!

Good Luck to everyone who entered!!!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Listen all! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now! Busted up, and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned, by the dust of them all... Bartertown learned. Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two men enter; one man leaves.

B

Balian of Asgard

I will DESTROY u FOXLORD!!!!

plz icq me to start your path to certain destruction

:danceb:

Mwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

M

mutau

Attention all fighters!

Please contact ingame/icq/stratics PM the fighter you are set to fight.

Please post the dueling times here or please icq/PM Pink and Lyconis or me so that we are able to get your fights announced, documented and witnessed.

Giving a few days notice will help to ensure that we have fans, some betting and more importantly, screenies/video, of these fights.

Thank you and good luck everyone!

Two man enter, one man leave!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice man, I need to start getting active again.. I have been on another shard.. Shh...!

B

Balian of Asgard

Hello,

Have there been any contests in the championship yet?

I cant seem to locate my competitor, if any of you have his icq can you plese pm it to me.

TY

S

suprshadow

246799651 thats my icq CAN THE PERSON FIGHTING ME PLEASE ICQ ME SO I CAN WIN ALREADY THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY <----- wal-mart if you peeps didnt know 246799651

V

Verdex

Mine's 170776973 if my opponents could contact me that would be appreciated... Thanks.

B

Balian of Asgard

whassup wit dis ****?
SUPRSALADMO where are you, can you kick start this show plzzzzzzzzz