• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Things to Pay Attention to This Week...

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  1. Clanin is awake Read more here

2. Publish 58 is coming Read more here. Publish 58 is on TC1 and I have heard it will end the Invasions.

3. Chicken Fight Club is suspended until further notice due to time issues. We look forward to the day when it starts up again Deadbob. Thanks for all your hard work.

And on a personal note, I enjoyed a tour of old Felucca places with Morgana, Katie and Ahuaeyjnkxs on Saturday night. It was a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to at least one more tour before you go Ahu.

Special mention to the Moose for making it an authentic experience. No that's not your island. We'll argue this point at a later date. You must be some kind of neighbor.

If I haven't mentioned it before Halister....You did a fabulous job on the Mage Tower Memorial. It is very moving. Thank you.

Have a Great Week Everyone!

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

And on a personal note, I enjoyed a tour of old Felucca places with Morgana, Katie and Ahuaeyjnkxs on Saturday night. It was a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to at least one more tour before you go Ahu.
I had a wonderful time as well...and I regret that I was unable to avenge your death. But as the saying goes, revenge is indeed a dish best served cold.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They displayed extreemly pathetic behavior.

Not only they attacked Lady Andrasta first, but we were both unarmed without armor. I mean ladies first ok... but if I was a mage, he would have been dead, he didn't know that. It's interesting to see that even after all those years, there is still as much lag on this server as I experienced with my 56k modem. Honestly, I lagged too much to heal Andrasta, because that dude was so weak I could have healed her all night long and the poor guy would have looked even more stupider. She only wearing a robe, I was really wondering if that guy was serious...

I found it funny they compared themselves to animals without even requiring any help from us, that was extreemly funny.

Once we were dead he even proceeded to give me a speech in L33t speak about how we were noobs and that there is no healer on the island. He explained to me in details how we would need to use our help function and proceede to explain to me that if we had no help stuck option we were ****ed. I actually sat there for 5 minutes laughing at him, he was really into loong l33t phrases and explaining me how we were so stupid. I think we reminded him of the day where doing what he did was actually cool and had meaning ; because he was typing faster and faster while Andrasta was already busy easily getting us out of there.

Then he started being so exited that he made grammatical errors, stopped writing mis sentence, and started looting my stuff like his life depended on it, I had tons of crap and he almost looted it all, even my silly ordinary clothes, and fruits and vegetables I had on me. For some reason he left everything that I tought had value...

I shuddered thinking about what he would do with those...

But definately the most funny part, was seeing them run and hide inside their house when Morgana showed up with Tiamat, I could almost feel them trembling as they called their friends to perform a lame I hit you in the back ninjitsu gank complete with purple pots, it was quite a sight.

I'm glad to see it's as ghey (nothing to do with homosexuality, look up your slang dictionary) as it was back then. It made me remember that even back when I was in AoD I had honor, when we overpowered the guilds that we raided or that raided us, I would gladly stay in the background only to res if needed... so in the interest of a fair fight, because thats what it's all about. And I was the first to attempt to win a 2vs me, thats where the exhiliration was, especially if you waited for them to give you the first attack.

An overall very entertaining experience, seeing people sell their soul to deamons and curse themselves like this, forgetting it's a roleplaying game, or that they really think they are mooses ; which is even funnier !

Flame on ! :hahaha:

G

Gandalf

as an old vet I would like to join you next time :)

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I have a feeling there will be a few old vets the next trip.

*smiles*

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Oh I have a feeling there will be a few old vets the next trip.

*smiles*
Anyone interested should come along...it was great seeing the old places in Fel that are left standing.

Next time, we will bring some added protection, so the tour doesn't end so abruptly. :D

N

Nh'bdy

The inherent risk of Fel is well worth the double resources for lazy folk such as myself, I'd also have to agree it's the faucet that is most full of "Zaz". I go leave gold coins and flowers at Blackthorn's tomb every once in a while. Virtue rest his robo-bones.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Say, what ? Content is fine, but the container needs a liver detoxication with complimentary evacuation channels cleansing, I can assist you in finding the right supplements if you like.

Oh you're right Nox, it's Morgana herself that scares you. Ignorance is a curse, it's about time you got over your own childish errors.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Say, what ? Content is fine, but the container needs a liver detoxication with complimentary evacuation channels cleansing, I can assist you in finding the right supplements if you like.

Oh you're right Nox, it's Morgana herself that scares you. Ignorance is a curse, it's about time you got over your own childish errors.

No role player has held any clout in PVP since Vaen quit roaming Felucca.

Also, it wasn't even me! HAH!

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ?

Ok guys lets do this... first thing in the morning for at least two weeks :

750 ml unpasteurised BROWN apple juice in the blender...
1 clove of garlic
1 piece of ginger about 2-3 cm cubic
1 small lemon or lime with pits
Optional :
2 teaspoon fresh (most likely frozen) bee pollen
1 teaspoon broken cell chlorells

Thats the the liver.

Then once your mind is refreshed you will realise PVP used to be roleplay too, it always was about roleplay, it cannot be otherwise, if you don't talk, you ignore, if you ignore, you curse yourself.

This kind of logic is self-defining and broadly acknowledged all around, I'm not going to keep secrets and abuse my position, I will share how to get some guts.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

What ?

Ok guys lets do this... first thing in the morning for at least two weeks :

750 ml unpasteurised BROWN apple juice in the blender...
1 clove of garlic
1 piece of ginger about 2-3 cm cubic
1 small lemon or lime with pits
Optional :
2 teaspoon fresh (most likely frozen) bee pollen
1 teaspoon broken cell chlorells

Thats the the liver.
Jesus Ahu! I think I'd rather eat the liver than drink that!!! :D

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then once your mind is refreshed you will realise PVP used to be roleplay too, it always was about roleplay, it cannot be otherwise, if you don't talk, you ignore, if you ignore, you curse yourself.
You must have misunderstood my statement..

Vaen Swiftar was the LAST ROLE PLAYER who was well known in the Atlantic PVP World.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe it's funny ! Many people call me Jesus Ahu in real life, that makes me laugh... young people often tell me I look like an old king, or saintly and I always laugh too ; and very very young kids always laugh at me because of my beard, which causes me very long and magnitudinal laughs.

I tought it would taste horrible too... but if you blend it well to apuree and filter the chunks out it seems to react somehow and be very drinkable, it's not delicious, but it dosen't hit the stomach so hard as one would expect first thing in the morning, within one week, the liver starts to dump, actual toxin stones and the like, it really works but you have to make sure you're regular not to reabsorb to toxins back in teh blood.

Eating liver would actually more load up with toxins, unless the animal was completely organic fed in perfect conditions I guess it could be beneficial, but bee pollen for example contains so much more nutrients by weight, it's not even comparable :)

Cheers !

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm no I didn't...

He might be the last conscious roleplayer actively participating in Fel PVP. But they all are roleplayers.

You will realise sooner or later that it takes more than l33t speech and fancy fame to trascend ascension itself !

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

I tought it would taste horrible too... but if you blend it well to apuree and filter the chunks out it seems to react somehow and be very drinkable, it's not delicious, but it dosen't hit the stomach so hard as one would expect first thing in the morning, within one week, the liver starts to dump, actual toxin stones and the like, it really works but you have to make sure you're regular not to reabsorb to toxins back in teh blood.
I am not drinking anything that I have to "filter the chunks out of"

:sick:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm no I didn't...

He might be the last conscious roleplayer actively participating in Fel PVP. But they all are roleplayers.

You will realise sooner or later that it takes more than l33t speech and fancy fame to trascend ascension itself !

You have to be the most ignorant person I've ever met.

ASIDE FROM PLAYING A ROLEPLAYING GAME...

The people who actually PLAYED the roleplay aspect, and refrained from "lol u suk" constantly, ACTUALLY PLAYED THE PERSONA OF THEIR CHARACTER WITH A BACKING...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats what conscious means *shakes head lightly*

Wooh ! Was it really necessary to yell so loudly ?

It's not a surprise but a wonder you associate yourself with the Mooses if you think that way because thats exactly what he told me at first.

"LoL u SuK n0oB" But ; as the stranger :D comes from earth and the avatar is often conscious of the relationship between earth and sosaria, he is also playing a role. It's no excuse... It just sadly became common knowledge.

:hahaha:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats what conscious means *shakes head lightly*

Wooh ! Was it really necessary to yell so loudly ?

It's not a surprise but a wonder you associate yourself with the Mooses if you think that way because thats exactly what he told me at first.

"LoL u SuK n0oB" But ; as the stranger :D comes from earth and the avatar is often conscious of the relationship between earth and sosaria, he is also playing a role. It's no excuse... It just sadly became common knowledge.

:hahaha:
I really think you're taking this game and persona above and beyond the necessary point...seek help.

Also, in PVP, seek more help, obviously 3's company isn't enough to conquer ol' Moose Island. :gun:

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh let me know when your all meeting next time to a hopefully more civil time for me :p

Maybe i can bring Noxi as my bodyguard and get him to behave....

*cuddles Noxi*

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Also, in PVP, seek more help, obviously 3's company isn't enough to conquer ol' Moose Island. :gun:
Well...we didn't go to "Moose" Island to conquer it, not that night at least. Hence why we were not prepared. We will be back though, but it won't be like last time, that's for sure.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mwaha...

hahaha... HAAAA HA AH HA AH AAA !!! *rubs chin toughtfully*

Thats a sweet offer Avenhar ! Perhaps with this much people we could call it an event ? But that would alarmingly put me in the position of the avatar, but since I'm the only one to take the marriages seriously, I guess noone minds that... do they ?

:p

C

Cal Hurst

I knew Noxi loved me ;)
btw this is Vaen. New char, new name. NEW FACE!

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I'd forgotten about Moose Island. I placed a house there once. My presence was an immediate mental tug-of-war for the nuggets of Moose Island. On the one hand, I had a house there and was one of them. On the other hand, I was a stranger and had to be killed. But, they never killed me and in the end decided to protect me. Go figure.

I like the roleplayers of Moose Island. They are true UO characters meaning different and I have no use for more than one of any person.