• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS:] There Will be an EM Event Tonight After All

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the short notice but this reporter spoke to our wonderful EM staff and they informed me that they will hold an Event tonight. Sunday, February the 15th at 8PM EST
This will not be a repeat of "The Rescue of Kasaven" due to him already being rescued, but will be something else for those of you who may of missed the event on Friday night. I am not sure what they will be doing but I am sure it will be fun and entertaining for all that take part.

As you can see a new shield was placed to show that we will be doing something tonight.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and we killed a crap load of them...lol
it was fun!

Val and I were just commenting it was a full night...we cleared the Skara Brae invasion, killed a bunch of Sirens, and then looped 3 Cold blood spawns. No drops unfortunately!

It was a full night! And alot of Fun!

C

Corvak

Sorry I missed it - six hours wasn't enough notice, I had previous plans :)

S

Sarain

I may have gotten dragged away from my FEAR 2 addiction, but I have to say it was worth it. I'm glad I was finally able to participate in an event as well as finally see Casca. Here's to looking forward to the future.

C

Corvak

Oh man, that reminds me...Dawn of War 2 is coming out...how am I going to get my UO fix in this week? :(

A

Auggie

It was very nice of him to put this on for us for those of use that couldn't make it on Friday. I had fun.