• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Wrath of Casca: A Step Too Far

• Thread starter Lady Mana
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
L

Lady Mana

*you see a hastily written note posted to the city walls, and signed “L.M”*

Attention members of the Royal Guard, volunteers, and citizens of Britannia! Much has transpired recently, and not all for the best. As we all know, Lady Dawn is one of the few true heroes left in our lands, and helped aid our fight against Exodus and Lord Blackthorn some 6 years ago. However! ‘Lord’ Casca is making an attempt to smear Lady Dawn’s name, and also claiming the Royal Guard disloyal to his cause. Currently, these message boards seem to be a safe mode of communication – but if you stand against Casca – all related activities may be monitored. So guard yourself with secrecy.

The mysterious lady Sangria has managed to retrieve a report written by Casca on the most current affair. Read on for more details:

Last night (July 31), I attempted to make a piece of Orc Armor using the information and ingredients my Royal Guard had gathered for me. For those who were present know that the outcome was... disastrous to say the least. Many lives were lost and worse, the recipe was destroyed.

The question comes to mind, why didn't the recipe work? The right words were said, the correct ingredients were used, so why did it fail? The answer is simple - sabotage! An attempt upon my life was made last night and failed! There is only one person who would gain from my demise - Lady Dawn. Lady Dawn will be dealt with as will those who support her!

An investigation is currently underway! For security reasons all public events have been postponed or canceled until further notice! The Royal Guard shall be disband with the exception of the following Guards who have proved their loyalty to me this past week by bringing me the information and ingredients required of them!

My thanks and gratitude goes out to my Royal Guard!

Misery Pieter II Bronwyn Van Yon Gold Digger NightRider
Ares Fortunata Extacy The Wanderer Trinidaddy
MerLin Salya Sin Brian Blackstone Steve Erwin Thorongil
Saphira Cutbow sir tdog Liath Eclipse
Sadra Dawn Heinz von Weez Muir Sweet Melissa Annia
Allanon ajax Joelle King Solomon Mordread
Stephen Shaydo Cutty Sark Radagast Napa Man
Gray Mouser Thunderz sir zared dracon Book Master Tolllandjr
Levi Firefly Helix Athena Hawk

Former Royal Guard members, if you wish to be reinstated you must first be investigated and questioned about your loyalties.

Lord Casca,
King of Britannia
As you can tell from the notice above, Casca is carrying a vendetta. Concerned, I went to share this news with Lady Dawn herself: but something horrifying!

Dawn’s house, just west of Yew, was set aflame! Aside from Casca himself, I am unaware of anyone who holds a grudge against the noble lady. Casca is currently investigating the Royal Guard and supporters of Lady Dawn, and will undoubtedly smear their honour in the process. Perhaps it is time we took action and began our own investigation! We have always had reason to distrust Casca, and now more than ever, we must throw aside the reeking wool he attempts to cast over our eyes... and do something about it. Down with Casca!

Regards,
Lady Mana
Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards
Napa Valley News Manager

L

Lady Mana

*you see another note tagged on to the bottom of the message, signed L.M*

On Sunday, August 2, at 7pm PST I will be holding a meeting to discuss and investigate the reign of Casca. Meet me at the West Britain Counselor's Hall, and from there we shall head to an undisclosed location to commence the meeting.

Be careful. Do not be followed.

L

Lost-Soul

Plans to do the same thing to Lady Mana's house. After giving donations to a musuem that was then closed to all.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plans to do the same thing to Lady Mana's house. After giving donations to a musuem that was then closed to all.
Oh wtf... Damn dude, ever think like, maybe she has a real life/was remodeling it and it's just not open right now?

L

Lady Mana

Oh wtf... Damn dude, ever think like, maybe she has a real life/was remodeling it and it's just not open right now?
Haha, pretty much exactly that. Attempts at remodeling with the fancy goza technique, and moving my rares around... there's no way I'd keep the house 'public' for the latter! I've learned lessons from seeing Chad Sexington's comics, haha. Of course, it doesn't really matter... I haven't officially announced it yet: still waiting on a couple things to transfer from a few shards. He must be one of the two people I gave a sneak peek to.

The cat is kind of out of the bag now, I guess... though. :(

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the people who gave Casa items & their names are not listed ? I know of 2 (for sure) not listed that handed Casa their items, received a book, handed it back signed & Not on the list posted? Could it be Casa's people all received the same book to sign & it was wrote over? Wouldn't be the 1st time a glitch happened. I know I gave mine to Bob the Herald & I am on the list, along with others that handed to Bob are there.

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It appears Casca has a lord dawn follower in his royal guard still. I hope no harm comes to Casca

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lacky's of "Lord" Casca with their blinkered vision will fall with him when the time comes.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, pretty much exactly that. Attempts at remodeling with the fancy goza technique, and moving my rares around... there's no way I'd keep the house 'public' for the latter! I've learned lessons from seeing Chad Sexington's comics, haha. Of course, it doesn't really matter... I haven't officially announced it yet: still waiting on a couple things to transfer from a few shards. He must be one of the two people I gave a sneak peek to.

The cat is kind of out of the bag now, I guess... though. :(
Hey, He must be the other one you gave a sneak peek too. I loved the place when you let me see it, and cant wait for the doors to open. BTW I did find somethings for you, just havent seen you on. Stop by my house when you have time and I will let you pick a few items for display. 2nd house to the west of yours.

BTW if you need help with the goza technique let me know. It's a pain in the rear, but not so hard to do if you have the time.

Tom

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That right! Its Lady Sadra Dawn in his Royal Guard!... Beware as the drama continues! Will Casca be assassinated by his own Royal Guard? Stay tuned!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who says the Real Guardsman haven't devised a scheme of their own :eyes:
What a better place then to be on the Inside :D

R

Richard Pryor

Is the goza technique a sexual act?

If not, what is it and can someone show me an example?

D

Deb

There isn't a lantern out like usual...hopefully people will find out about this.

Also, I turned my all my stuff into Casca and my name is not on
the above list. Hmmmm

L

Lady Mana

There isn't a lantern out like usual...hopefully people will find out about this.

Also, I turned my all my stuff into Casca and my name is not on
the above list. Hmmmm
Hmm.. he might have just missed a few things when he wrote it down. Looks like that happened to someone else too.

L

Lost-Soul

Maybe they didnt give the right ingredients or the correct amounts.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He missed my char also...such is life. One person in our vent never got the book to give back...

D

Deb

Maybe they didnt give the right ingredients or the correct amounts.
Casca gave me book back to put name in it...I did and handed it back and he said thank you, I have all your stuff..Me thinks he is a thief as well as a
Cad.

L

Lady Mana

*you see another note, with pictures, hastily posted and signed with the initials L.M.*

Here are some paintings from the meeting. Along with clarifying certain objectives... Casca's home, and his workspace, have all been laid waste to. A small 'hullo', from some very dear friends. For those of you who recognize the laughing man, I thought it an appropriate tool to hide and protect the identities of everyone there. *grins*

Those who oppose Casca, know you are not alone!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just seen on the herald about this happening last night, i wasnt able to make it. was it an EM run event or player (ie those who oppose casca)? I was just asked by Bob the Herald to investigate who done this, so thought id check here first :)

D

Deb

and Cyrus is taking donations to help pay for the cleanup....hahahahhaha

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some were even filleted to perfection so I was told rolleyes:.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just seen on the herald about this happening last night, i wasnt able to make it. was it an EM run event or player (ie those who oppose casca)? I was just asked by Bob the Herald to investigate who done this, so thought id check here first :)
can tell Bob the herald that it was just a weather balloon

R

Richard Pryor

How come the heralds never talk to me?
It makes me irrate.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
weather ballons are how we get around out here in canada gus....powered by hot ice

K

kalzaketh

casca, is to fearful to leave, his overly loved throne room to be a threat to the humans of britannia, I say let that cowardly elf be introduced to blackthorn the puny elf would soil his very loincloth at blackthorns' invitation to a summit.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Otis your so ******** everyone knows there is no ice in Canada! The only ice you have access to is that cheesy lil patch you chose to get for Christmas.