• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*NEWS* The Sutek Conspiracy!

G

After further interrogation on Numan the mage these are the results that I have gathered. Among many keywords that he responds to these 5 keywords in this order seem to start a small conversation. Sutek; Honest; Recently; Comfortable; Refuge. Ultimately I beleive he is containing evidence on the whereabouts of Sutek.

Gus of Llanowar
Napa Valley

H

Hooli Gan

I would prolly not even commented on this type a topic,exept for I saw that it had been posted by my good buddy Gus.Although rather abstract in his thought, once he smells a rat it aint long b4 Gus finds some cheese.And now that he has found us out here you can count on some,well ummm creative thinking to be in E F F E C T to say the least.

Now back to my vacation i have swore to avaoid all things UO for awile and this is a serious breach of the imaginary contract i wrote myself.

G

Well Numan also responeds to job/vacation/southern/turtles/purple in that order. I'm on chessy and someone I was talking to today thought they saw Sutek but can't remeber where. They just noticed the name, being it isn't a normal UO name. Have to go to work tonight but going to look through my rune books of islands afterwards maybe that is where Sutek can be found or at least the purple turtles, now those would be a sight.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think we can rule out the purple turtle hint..draconi mentioned it was only a refrence to an old dev nic named purple turtle or something like that

G

well actually when u say vacation he talks about a southern island and then when u say southern he says something about amazing snapping turtles then when u say turtles he says they are purple.

G

Yeah purple turtle was an engineer for 9th anniversary but when they had the Shard of the Dead event there was a purple turtle medusa in the hedge maze. So maybe they will have something in the game again named purple turtle. Hope this helps.

H

Hooli Gan

No my vacation!!!!
Great now Suteks stealing my thunder??

BTW I just asked the bartender she said she never heard of a purple Turtle,muwuauahahahaha

Purple passion and everclear mixed I said "cmon man thats standard".Apparently everclear just aint what it used to be and she didnt have any.Settling for the 151 and some cranberry,guess ill call it a Guard Wacker.Gonna pound 5 or six down then ask her if she ever been with a Necro/mage?

Sorry got off topic.not supposed to be in here anyway*sneaks back out*

G

You should try mixing it with Dewberries. Inu the Crone has been raving about them for the last couple weeks and she seems in a good mood always hopping on one foot and all. *Looks around* Where did he go? He snuck out, bugger.

Found a site Sutek in Ultima
<blockquote><hr>

Terfin was named after him during Ultima VI: Sutek's Isle. This meant his presence there wasn't a secret at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now Terfin is an island south of Moonglow in the Ultima Universe where the Gargoyle city is and Blackthorn's Castle. May be a reach but going to take a look out in central Ish. and see if I find anything there.

G

Wow i think that pretty much narrows down the possibility of what happens next.

G

Yeah did some more searching in that area only to find Nil. I even let myself die to scout out Blackthorn's castle. At least here on Chessy there is nothing. Guess I'll have to check again after the next patch.

Edit: BTW did anybody try 'name' to Numan he says something about his parents and what they called him but stops short. There is no keywords to branch off from there that I've found. Just thought maybe something to mention to get more insight on Sutek's location.