• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Sims Online the "Showgirls" of MMOGs?

A

Aster

This quickie blurb on our main page is a quote from Yahoo Videogames.
Here's the link to the snippet on EAL/TSO Stratics:
clickie

R

Renee TSO

lol Gilly i was thinking the same thing. If Yahoo can remember why cant Nancy Smith?...since its her job and all

C

culbert123

Perhaps we should send a copy to Nancy Smith....:please:
Heehee! Or that bonehead who wrote the article for the Times.

How can an exec who is quoting to the media NOT know where over $25 million of her company's money is invested?? Oh but wait, there is currently no online version of the Sims! Silly me. I must have been playing Sims 1 and chatting with my imaginary Sim friends in the vast empty expanse of my little pea brain.

:wall:

B

Big Mac

This quickie blurb on our main page is a quote from Yahoo Videogames.
Here's the link to the snippet on EAL/TSO Stratics:
clickie
Yeah, sooo disappointing from day 1. I guess that's why I had to pick one of my other 2 cities to play in while one was currently full (the max limit of sims currently online in a city) back in the day.

*shakes head*