• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Return of the Giant Turkeys!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Return of the Giant Turkeys!

This morning the towncryer told me to go to Al Wilson at the Moonglow Zoo.
I remembered him from last year when giant turkeys walked around the lands.​

I went to see Al Wilson and it looks like last year we are having a giant Turkey problem.
After a talk with Wilson i asked him again after a brush to find the Giant Turkey nests.​

I know it won't take long to find me some giant turkeys.
They are appearing all over the land. Near the Lyceum on Moonglow seemed to be a nice place to find several of them.​

Fighting these Turkeys alone in a melee fight it as good as a attacking a paragon Ancient Wyrm naked.
So i called my friend Loewenherz to find me some turkeys.
He is very skilled in provoking and Discordance and thats very handy against these turkeys.​

After defeating them you can get a part or a full map with the location of a nest.
Loewenherz was so kind to give me a map.​

After a short walk i found the location that was marked on the map. After using the brush on the map and then on the ground a nest was revealed.​

There is a little reward in the nest inside a bag. Also destroying the Giant turkey eggs can give some nice extra rewards.​

Have fun hunting the turkeys !​

And to all our American friends, Happy Thanksgiving day!​

New Frarc, Drachenfels News reporter​