• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]The Playboy Mansion

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Playboy Mansion​

Tonight I was given a tour of a house named the Playboy Mansion, the house is a giant sized keep with beautiful decorations. A family and living room was down stairs, on the bottom corners of the home was a bedroom, a workshop and a fisher/treasure hunting room.

The far corner of the keep had a money bin.

The second floor had a kitchen and a dinning area.​

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Hi Velvathos,

It was very nice meeting you today! ^_^

Thanks again for posting my keep as one of your daily house reports. I'm glad that the money bin room made it in this post! haha

Random FYI (to clue everyone else in... ) - I grew up watching a Disney cartoon series called, "Duck Tales." (With Scrooge McDuck and Huey, Dewey & Louie? It aired in the US at least in the late 80's)

Anyway, I ALWAYS wanted a money bin just like the one that Scrooge McDuck had. I mean, he even had a diving board to jump off of and swim in all that money! GAH - So awesome! He was THE duck in my book.... ha.

So I've always designed money bin chambers for friends in their UO homes. My own UO pad is no exception. So for any of you posters who want to see what it's like to take a dip into a money bin, feel free to do so at my house. :)

*waves*

-Bunny

C

Cutblade

Is there a fee to come in? Seems like I remember a Playboy House on the Atlantic Shard also some years back. It cost one million to get into the door and one million a month to be a member.

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Magdalene said:
Where are the nekkid wimmins???
They were all in the money bin room. You just can't seem them b/c they're all swimming under all the gold. ;)

Is there a fee to come in? Seems like I remember a Playboy House on the Atlantic Shard also some years back. It cost one million to get into the door and one million a month to be a member.
Whaaa... ?? What kind of kinkiness is going on over at the Atlantic Shard?! o_O
Ahh... to answer your question though, there is no fee to enter my mansion, so come on over! hehe

- Bunny

S

SUPRsalad

wanna tour of my house velv?
its quite famous in our little circle.
its called the rootbeer stand.