• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The Pitlord of Felucca - Saturday, December 12th, 8 pm EST @ Counselor's Hall

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
by Kasaven
I am but a messenger in this instance, yet I deliver it with dire urgency.

Long have I dwelled in the depths of the Lost Lands, watching my brothers, Riktor and Mephistus, do battle with the pitiful humans, elves, and gargoyles. I sit by, idle, as they slay my kin, for I care more for my power than my flesh and blood. As bloodshed is cast over the Lost Lands, I grow more powerful. As blood flows in rivulets over the cracked dirt of the Deserts, I take it into my own being. With each death I grow in power ten fold.

Now, weaklings, there is a price to be paid for your avarice and insolence, your bloodshed for gold and power. Now, it is my turn to harvest your souls.

- Niklam Izzutrub, the Pitlord of Felucca

This news is grave indeed, I will research the location of this foul creature so that I might pass that information over to those brave enough to pursue him. Be wary, I do not sense boast in him, be prepared. Meet me at the Counselor’s Hall neigh 8 p.m. EST on Saturday, December 12th. If you have a red character and do not have someone to inform you of the location, I will go to the Felucca Counselor’s Hall (expect combat) immediately after to inform you, also, of the location. – Kasaven

(This is a Felucca event, as such, be prepared for player vs player combat, insure your things, and play accordingly. Good luck to all parties involved!)
Linkage