• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Holidays come to Luna and WBB!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

Pacific- Earlier today Luna Bank and West Britain Bank were brought to
life with many festive colors and holiday decorations.

EM Cyno Rezik was seen running around placing decorations donated by the citizens of Pacific.

With Luna Bank decorated, EM Cyno headed out to the stables,
where he built a snow fort for snowball fights.

Joy (ElF) and Eilonwy (ZKV) took advantage of this right away!

Snowball to the face, that one's going
to leave a mark! Nice throw Eilonwy lol

After some more fun in the snow, EM Cyno headed over to the West Britain Bank

Thank you EM Cyno Rezik for bringing the Holiday Spirit to the citizens of Pacific!
Thank you to the citizens who donated all the
decoration goodies! It looks wonderful :)

R

Rand Al

i knew i was keeping all those trees to be used for something.

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

I'm just curious, but does anyone know if the EM's mind hearing out any decorating pointers from players of the Pacific shard? And I mean players who have a knack at decorating in UO (like Sarsmi, who moderates the Homes & Decor forum)?

I love how active our EMs are on our shard, and they put so much time and effort into setting up each event for us, so I'm definitely grateful/appreciative. However, is there anything we can do about making our banks look PRETTIER with a bit more organized decorating?

S

SUPRsalad

I'm just curious, but does anyone know if the EM's mind hearing out any decorating pointers from players of the Pacific shard? And I mean players who have a knack at decorating in UO (like Sarsmi, who moderates the Homes & Decor forum)?

I love how active our EMs are on our shard, and they put so much time and effort into setting up each event for us, so I'm definitely grateful/appreciative. However, is there anything we can do about making our banks look PRETTIER with a bit more organized decorating?
I generally don't care about this stuff, but I gotta say, I've seen my nephews decorate for christmas, and it often ends up looking like that..

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

I generally don't care about this stuff, but I gotta say, I've seen my nephews decorate for christmas, and it often ends up looking like that..
Haha Well, I guess in the end, random decorating in the holiday spirit is still better than nada! ^__^