• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]The Cove Council Museum

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Cove Council Museum

Ooguk had been writing Xug'Klerg for a while now, wanting Xug to do a review on his house. Xug, being a war chief, and always busy, decided to send a human friend known as Palin to do the review instead. Surprisingly, the orc was home. Ooguk did not hesitate to get into a battle stance, like all vicious orcs. Lucky for Palin that he can speak their tongue. Palin calmed the orc down and explained why he was there, and thus, the review began.

The first floor had some rares on it that Palin had never seen before, including a dark purple glacial staff. In the corner of the tower, there was a room for crafting, it had a forge and anvil and everything else a crafter needs, and some more rares.

The second floor was the most pleasing for Palin, one of the rooms reminded him of a hunting lodge that you would see up in the snowy mountains of the woods that he had once lived in.

Palin shivered as soon as he looked at the third floor, he sensed much evil around him. Typical for orcs to have evil, there was a pentagram with a ankh with a human skeleton hanging from it, there was definitely rituals going on this tower. Palin wanted to waste no more time on this floor.

The top floor had one of every mini-house, and all the one year reward statues, there was also two statues of two gentlemen, Baron and Onyx Blackstone, and some gold and treasure around it, something any orc would set eyes on, and not be able to take them off. There was also a shield that Palin was fascinated with, which contained 15 Hit Chance Increase and 15 Defense Chance Increase.

S

SUPRsalad

for the division 1 gimp seed 1, baron sure is a friggin trammie! lol!

and for being such a rich idoc'er,
he sure refuses to pay his 100k entry fee..

its all fine and dandy i guess.. If he wins, he just wont get anything... and that would sure be a shame.. 100k is pretty cheap for a verite hammer..
nice joint tho baron..

O

Ooguk [Cove]

its all fine and dandy i guess.. If he wins, he just wont get anything... and that would sure be a shame.. 100k is pretty cheap for a verite hammer..
nice joint tho baron..
Thnx, And Ill give the 100k on the day of my fight.

A

Ado the Theif

*eyes rares*
An' where did ya say this 'ere house was?

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Located Right outside the entrance of Fell Cove. I am always adding more items changing things up. As of right now it is open to public but I have to open doors to let you in.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

nice joint tho baron..
Too bad couldnt keep this on the subject. Was plenty of other threads were you could have said that. They track ya down everywhere Oog , to bad (. Now on the subject, House looks better every week. good job ).

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Thnx! Im always adding new rares, in fact allot has changed already since that old pic. If you ever wana see the museum just ask me ill give you rune.