• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS:] The Catskills Casca Schedule

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is rumored that our new King Lord Casca, is making an appearance outside of Castle Blackthorne and will be saying a few words to the people at the times listed below. As many of you may of heard Lord Casca and the new Council of nobles have taken up residence in the castle and have it surrounded with tight security during this transition period for the Kingdom. So this will be his first public appearance since being made the King pro-tempore. The Royal Guards have stated that they expect quite large crowds to show up to see our new monarch, what with him being embraced and loved by the people so much. One Noble was also overheard saying, that with Casca being the new king the people now have a renewed hope for the future of the lands. Another declared Casca is a very talented orator and should give a Very historic first speech that should not be missed by anyone.

It has been reported that there may be a few sporadic protestors there who are upset over Lord Casca being crowned the new king . Though the Royal Guard really does not think a few malcontents will be a major problem.

Below here is the information as given by the UO Herald for the Catskills Shard:

The Casca Schedule
Joanne Laroche
16 Jan 2009 23:00:36 EST

All hail Lord Casca! Here is the event schedule, please take note of the time zones and dates so you do not miss out! Please note: Lord Casca can be found outside of the Lord Blackthorne Castle at these times.

Catskills (Saturday - Sunday)
Saturday, January 17th, 2009

- 8pm EST

Sunday, January 18th, 2009- 3pm EST
- 8pm EST

(As you can see there is some confusion as to the proper times for these events as posted in the UO Herald. However they do recommend you check with the “Town Crier in Britian Trammel for the scheduled times”, so that is what I would suggest you do to avoid missing this event. )

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just about have figured out all the issues I've been having with my recording program. I am able to record actual game play of Ultima Online. I'll do my best to record the speech. :)

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the transcript of the speech to post if anyone would like to read it.