• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]The boy is back in town!

Sonoma News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
</div> The day has finally come! The day you have all been waiting for! The day of seven years in the making! Oh never mind it's just me, Exmortis, and I return to you all as - the news manager for Sonoma.

I closed my eyes on Sonoma back in 2004 and left behind a wonderful news team that included Vladamir Taltos, Pluffina, Gypsy Keja Mimi, Grond, Lady Nest, and ummm oh yeah that guy named Anoob or was it Anuisance. Now I remember - it was Anev! There wasn't an event that we didn't cover and news flowed from our pens like the blood over in Felucca. Sadly, the team is gone now and news is lacking on a shard that has more events than you can shake a stick at.

Stratics Sonoma is currently looking for people who are brave enough to pick up the pen and join the ranks. We would also like to have a Felucca reporter who can cover all the events there, since in the past coverage was a bit of a problem. too many nasty folks used to beat us up. The Stratics guild and the UOSS hall have been resurrected. So please don't throw rocks at our windows or our members if you can help it.

If you have any suggestions, stories, events or want to join the team email us at [email protected].