• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] The 121st UO-Stratics HoC Chat Log

• Thread starter UODevTracker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cal_Mythic

Aye but in my opinion as another paying customer I would like them to spend time on this.

Perhaps it's just me too, but I think that this is something worthy of development. As someone who recently lost someone close to me, and the fact that people have lost friends from their everyday lives who ALSO played UO, and given the legacy that this game is ... and how much it's meant to so many not only subscribers ... but to the game industry, I think it's an important feature we should implement.

/end runon sentence

Also, beyond roleplaying reasons, it needs to be done with reverence for the individual and the community. It also gives a sense of closure which is quite important.

Now given this, unfortunately we also know there are some who would find a way to exploit or otherwise "reduce the fun ..." for others. Simply: that stinks.

I've gotten some good inputs on this, so please know it's on our minds and more importantly our hearts, so when we do it, we'll do our best to do it well and with the respect it deserves.

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like it was a good chat. This is the first time I missed a HoC in over three years that I've been on the team. So you all can't give me crap! Especially you Cal!