• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) [NEWS] Tavern Night With ELF!!

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tavern Night with ELF​

In the forests between ice and Wrong is the city of Eldador. Home to ELF, with its deep greenery and animal infiltrated thickets, nature is every bit alive and well here. This past Tuesday, with my journal and quill in hand, I ventured into these woods and found myself immediately immersed in their world.

Trees cluster the landscape at the large establishment just down from the waterline. As listed on the house sign, Aurvidlem, certainly has created an oasis from Mother Nature.

A sandstone bridge greeted me as I dismounted from “Glue” and petted her mane. She whinnied at the deer who stood just off to the side and I carefully crossed the running stream. There was a lovely pen in which to stable her, but in my excitement to grab something cool to drink, I did not take advantage. Perhaps this was why she whinnied as I walked off.

As soon as I entered I was greeted by Joy, the Queen of the Elves. Dressed in the finest gown of what seemed a otherwordly silver, she bid me take a seat. The finest elven wine was on menu, as was pie and cookies. I could not help myself, I had to take a taste of the pie and found that the pooch, I came to know as Parker, also enjoyed it.

I did not have to ask for anything, as I was waited on graciously by the hosts. Conversation was also an easy thing as it ranged from The ruins near Skara Brae to a table dancing Mystic named Cyno.

By the end of the evening my mouth hurt from laughing and I knew I would be returning. If you ever find yourself in Eldador, make sure to swing on by this lovely establishment.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good job on your first story. Keep it up and don't get discouraged. *smiles*