• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Summer Fest

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following invitation comes from EM Sangria:

Who likes BBQ ribs?* BBQ chicken?* BBQ pork?* Can you get BBQ at any of Napa's taverns or Inns?* No!* Napa citizens, we must take matters into our own hands!!* What Napa doesn't have, we will make!*
Bring all the items needed to create BBQ/Picnic area with all the fixings!* (EMs will lock things down as requested.)
Meet at Lord British's Castle July 5th at 5:00 pst!
The area we will be decorating is:
167' 46" S
21' 9" E

Attachments

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A calling summoned me. A great cry for satiation. The need of thousands, nay millions to receive sustenance. As if a million stomachs cried out together, "FEED US!" The rumble of a million abdomens echoing across the land like a great terrible earthquake. For the kitchens were empty. The dinner tables bare! THE MASSES WENT UNFED... And so it became my charge to bring food to those people of Sosaria. To feed the hungry! To bring an end to the blight of hunger which ravaged the world! A more worthy quest there had never been. For this was to seek no grail. Nor a plate, nor a fork. This was to seek the magical GOLDEN HAMS of lore! And so I took up this task, this journey. I went among the people and asked, "ARE YOU HUNGRY!" "Yes," the people cried out, "Yes! We are hungry Finnigan!" AND SO I CREATED THE FOOD!

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we should have an "uber" dark father ravage around in Luna or even better a big blue Dragon recruiting Napa's idiots for her servants.

Might as well, seems like everything they do is old.

M

Millie

Summer Fest are great places for guilds to set up stands and recute. People can set up tables with games and to sell stuff also.. You can have soothsayers to tell forutens an bards the tell storys of the history of Napa shard. It's all in what the player base makes it.

M

Millie

I'd like to thank the EM for the pie. wish I would of made it sooner. My time zone is mst and I always get mixed up. .