• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Strange Stag spotted in Luna!

S

Salya Sin

Greetings fellow Britannians,

Reports have reached me that a red "Stag" has been spotted in and around Luna. The beast appears to be timid in that it runs away, often teleporting to escape whomever has chosen to follow it.

Why would anyone follow the apparently frightened creature?

It is dropping gifts, of course!

The EM's were unclear on when and where you can find this Stag, exactly. They only said to watch for it "periodically" and as Kirthag has stated, I was mistaken on the locations. Look everywhere! Though several reports have come in about sightings in Luna and the Fairgrounds. And now, West Britain Bank. I, myself, have not been fortunate enough to see this splendid event but a witness stated it was bright red and looked much like a Great Hart.

The list of gifts are as follows and are dropped on the ground or gifted directly to you:

Fruitcake
Rumcake
Holiday Ale
A Christmas Rose
Ribbons (inscribed with EM Fiorella and EM Sangria)
Cookies (Red or Green made by EM Fiorella and EM Sangria)

Keep your eyes peeled Ladies and Gentleman. Christmas is near at hand and it would seem that a very special Stag has come to wish us a joyous holiday!

Happy Holidays,
Salya Sin

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I got green ribbon from it at the WBB... so is not just wandering around Luna :p

Could be anywhere.... :eyes:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was at Luna about 10 ago, vanished into the moongate. Unable to relocate our benevolent friend.