• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Strange Happenings in Sosaria

G

A nice peaceful warm Wednesday morning, I was enjoying the quiet when a call came out...
"Come and look at the Luna moongate!! It's gone all...funky"
With all the bizarre things happening lately I thought I’d better go check it out as well.
What I saw, was not something I expected at all!!
The gate had changed colour!

And has been declared out of order!

I checked out other gates and they were all in the same state.

I was told that it was not working earlier, but on further inspection, it is working again now. It seems someone forgot to take the sign down.

So there is no need to panic, you can go about your business as usual, just in technicolour.

Indications seem to point towards the date, which for us on Oceania was yesterday.

A

anne bonny

So for us a belated April fools - along with our IOU Cake boxes and cards.

G

thats the advantage of being Aussie!
We can see what the Americans are up to before it hits our shard
lol

G

Yep thats exactly right.
One of these days there will be something game wide thats based on something Aussie, so all the american shards will cop it a day late and it'll be a glimmer of hope that we arnt ignored!