• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Strange Fires on Moonglow Island

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strange Fires on Moonglow Island
Reported by: Shae [S*RE] of TB

While stealthing around in the Lands of Old (Felucca) this reporter had found herself near the Mage Tower located on Moonglow Island where I had felt a very strange wave of heat. Upon further investigation I came to find there was a blazing fire near the steps of the Mage Tower but the licks of the flames did NOT feel like ordinary flames! It sent dark chills down my spine which told this thief...Erm, liberator of goods...to get out, and to get out fast!

Upon further inspection of the Island I came across two more similar fires blazing and when back at my news desk to write this report non other than Joshua Harper heard me mumbling to myself about my adventure to which he had me show him the locations. He confirmed that these locations are the same locations that either once held a Mage Tower, or still hold a Mage Tower on another shard!

What does this all mean? I do not know, but this reporter will be looking into it!

[Out of character note]:
This is NOT part of any EM event, this is purely "fan fiction" which will be part of an upcoming player run event