• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Story Night!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bring a story, bring a poem
Someone else's or your own
Pull up a chair as tales are told
Of merchants meek and warriors bold

Story night returns on July 15th at the estate of Lord Bullet just outside Umbra! Join in the fun and tell a tale or come to listen to the bards and troubadours of Legends.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oooo..... sorry bout that, Blesh! story nite will start at 7pm est

hope to see ya!

B

Bullet

Hail and well met! Folks please take a short break from all the fun events and sit back to join us for a story night. Tell your favorite tale of victory or fun. Make up a fun story to entertain the shard of legands. Sit back and have a few and relax from the vigorous events. All are welcome! Food and gift bags will provided. Just come for the fun.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun time tonite at the freshly decorated estate of Lord Bullet of FSB! A good turnout provided some old and new stories related by Uriah Heep, Lord Bullet and Riel of H^A, among others. There was also a lively discussion of the appearance of the manifestations of the Shadowlords, which has everyone very concerned. Lord Bullet provided refreshments in specially marked boxes and as the evening wound down asked everyone to please line up in a sort of conga line......

Bullet had an idea that, perhaps, if enough people passed by the talking cow and pulled on it's udders we could get one long coherent story. It was great fun, but it didn't work :D

Be sure to watch for announcements about the next story night! If you would like to host one, please let me know either by pm here or by email to uolegends AT stratics DOT com so that I can get a news story up in time to let folks know!

B

Bullet

Thank you all for showing up for story night. The turnout was greater than I had expected. The stories were great and exciting. Although im not much for fighting the discussion about those who are invading our lands will make me take up arms! The only bad part of the night is the cow that could not put together a proper story. This being said, I will soon be having a barbecue with beef on the menu. Thanks again and travel safe.