• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Story Night!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bring a story, bring a poem
Someone else's or your own
Pull up a chair as tales are told
Of merchants meek and warriors bold

On Wednesday evening June 17th at 8pm est, Rumil of Lorain will be hosting a story night. The castle is located south of Compassion Desert and west of Desolation Bog, and sits along the mountainside. Sextant coordinates are 44o 2'N , 36o 21'E. All are welcome to entertain with a story or to listen. Hope to see you there!

M

MoneyMaker

hmm, it doth seem that I have been challenged. We shall see, my lady, we shall see.......

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friends gathered at the home of Rumil of Lorain for a night of intriguing stories and fine food.

Many fine tales were told including Lord Dj's story of lights and disappearing friends, Penderrin's tale of "Green Eyes", Lord Maplestone's narrative of a long ago tale of Cove and Lord Bullet's thoroughly delightful interactive saga of the search for a good tailor. Lord Riel recounted how, ten years ago, he and Lord Dj got acquainted and this reporter purloined one of Penderrin's poems, "The Three", and recited it.

The event was catered by Lord Earthwalker who I highly recommend!

Further story nights are being planned and I will be certain to let you all know where and when! Fill the inkwells and sharpen your quills!

M

MoneyMaker

Me nibs all broke..........
Me ink all went bad, musta been a pinched batch............
Me stories were all at the Monastery for Enlightening..........
I hath no more parchment............
Me creativity all went out with the chamber pot...........

Aye, I missed it. Me wench and Urchins demanded me attention be attendant to their Lack of bathing water. (in other words, I was busy fixing the shower, that someone, somehow broke the showerhead off of. :cursing:)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's as creative an excuse as I've ever heard :D

you'll need to point to the jungle gym in the nearby park, noting the difference between the two

M

MoneyMaker

Dirty minded! But no, it was broken because some people (6'3" son!) like to turn the shower head upward (I guess because he is too lazy to bend down) for some insane reason. Which tends to set my daughter off (she is only 5'0" :lol:) and results in her jumping and grabbing the showerhead to turn it back downward. Well yesterday things went awry, to say the least.
Being the cheap B*st*rd (don't wanna break that PG-13 rating) that I am, I immediately run to lowes to get some supplies to replace the pipe that broke....... in the wall....... above the access plate!
No I didn't destroy anything, but I seriously thought about it.:cursing: