• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Shivers Running Down My Spine-The Bloody Brew Catskills

M

Merci d'Rue

Shivers Dancing Down my Spine
I searched through Umbra for a friendly dine,
Arriving at their City here..

Imposing and grand austere..
Vamp's Lair is where my travel end's this day.
Follow me as I find my way.

First a court solemn to behold
Circling in their gentle fold.

A Dark Tower rises next in view,
The smell of something a bit askew

Lounging there in opulent fashion still
A High end theatre fits the Playbill.

Ending travels finally there,
I find the Bloody Brew Tavern Hidden Here.

Things of Note: After speaking with one of the Merchant Lords (Lord Amroth) I learned the city of Vamp's Lair, was actually named after the large amount of Vampire Bats in the area. They are the Eternal Protectors of Umbra upon the Shard of Catskills. Their Leaders he informed me are Lady Pandora and Lord Marius. Their main exports are stone granites and mineral iron. Currently a new trade Center just opened up by the west bridge of Umbra. Owned and ran by Jonas Callahan. A busy and bustling city Vamp's Lair I recommend visiting!

Reporters Log: Thank you to Pandora of Vamp's Lair Catskills and the other people(Lord Amroth, Mystic, Edward of Altmere just to name a few) I met in the Bloody Brew Tavern. The Children of Darkness run the Vamp's Lair Bloody Brew Tavern for more information on The Children of Darkness guild on Catskills visit their website @ The Children of Darkness

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much Merci! We had an amazing time with you and your friends, and hope that you continue to visit us in Catskills frequently!

We will soon be having a New Years' Grand Ball that I would love to invite you and anyone else from White Stagg to attend. Will post details soon! :)

*hugs*

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Merci. :)

We truly enjoyed having you in our town and mingling with our RP'ers. We love our shard and hope to continue to contribute to your section of Stratics, Taverns & Tales. Please come back to see us soon!

B.