• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Ship for Hire

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While visiting West Britain Bank I noticed a book on a table:

The book reads:
'I be Captain Vasco Renor. I have recently returned to the fair city of Britain to re-establish trade routes and the buying and selling of goods throughout these fine lands. My ship is for hire and I am willing to ship as well as recieve goods for all patrons. I shall be at the West Britain Bank several times a week should ya need my services.

Captain Vasco Renor'

Seeing this advertisement so soon following The Battle on the High Seas that resulted in Casca's promotion of Gideon, I have to wonder if something is afoot.
-----------------
Please note this is NOT an EM event or EM written book.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally!

I've been trying to get one of the new 2009 Official Liverpool FC away Jersey's, with either Gerrard, Torres or Carragher. Preferrably Gerrard or Torres. I hate buying it off the website, since I'll be charged in English pounds (not to mention shipping!) but I haven't found a great place to get it here in the States either.

I hope the good Captain is interested in a little trip out of Brittania and into Britain!