• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Sherry the Mouse Visits after Lord Casca Leaves Us

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sherry the Mouse Visits after Lord Casca Leaves Us

This day is a day of many surprises not only in accepting a new King to lead the realms or the fact that the counsel is now in an advisory position. After the endured speech from Lord Casca many of us talked of meeting together to further discuss our opinions of this new enlightenment. I suggested we meet at the Britain Warrior Guild Hall in west Britain Monday night at 9:30 CST.

While ironing out the details of the meeting Sherry the Mouse snuck out of the outside wall of Lord Blackthorn’s castle to greet us. Her eyes darted about for anyone on the lookout for her but alas she was welcomed and treated with honor. It was quite a conversation that was both diplomatic and prophetic. When we explained we were mistrustful of this new King she replied, “mistrustful that is natural with the speed of which this has all happened.”

She went on to say, “Keep your wits about you. Keep an eye open and the truth will reveal itself. But you must all refrain from letting your hate boil over. Casca as per the system m’lord British left us with has been chosen King. That is what is important. Remain calm and let us see how this Lord Casca takes this.”

It is with this encouragement that we proceed forward in being cautiously optimistic for the citizens of Lake Superior. We do not know what Lord Casca has in store for us but we will collectively be at the ready. I invite all who want to join in discussion to meet with us at the Warrior Guild Hall in Britain on January 19th at 9:30 CST.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sherry the Mouse Visits after Lord Casca Leaves Us

This day is a day of many surprises not only in accepting a new King to lead the realms or the fact that the counsel is now in an advisory position. After the endured speech from Lord Casca many of us talked of meeting together to further discuss our opinions of this new enlightenment. I suggested we meet at the Britain Warrior Guild Hall in west Britain Monday night at 9:30 CST.

While ironing out the details of the meeting Sherry the Mouse snuck out of the outside wall of Lord Blackthorn’s castle to greet us. Her eyes darted about for anyone on the lookout for her but alas she was welcomed and treated with honor. It was quite a conversation that was both diplomatic and prophetic. When we explained we were mistrustful of this new King she replied, “mistrustful that is natural with the speed of which this has all happened.”

She went on to say, “Keep your wits about you. Keep an eye open and the truth will reveal itself. But you must all refrain from letting your hate boil over. Casca as per the system m’lord British left us with has been chosen King. That is what is important. Remain calm and let us see how this Lord Casca takes this.”

It is with this encouragement that we proceed forward in being cautiously optimistic for the citizens of Lake Superior. We do not know what Lord Casca has in store for us but we will collectively be at the ready. I invite all who want to join in discussion to meet with us at the Warrior Guild Hall in Britain on January 19th at 9:30 CST.
Awesome I will be there tnks for the info most excellent job :)