• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Seeds of Rebellion II, Wednesday, July 8

M

Millie

Throne room, Trammel, Is that in the castle that is nearest West Brit Bank?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Throne room, Trammel, Is that in the castle that is nearest West Brit Bank?
Hi Millie, I think that the post means Castle Brit, yes .. the one closest to WBB. Wouldn't it be fun if the reds could attend (under Tram ruleset, of course) to see what this is about, too?

B

Bucko the Kid

Hi Millie, I think that the post means Castle Brit, yes .. the one closest to WBB. Wouldn't it be fun if the reds could attend (under Tram ruleset, of course) to see what this is about, too?
Maybe we could stuff SuperKen into a bagball and roll him into the throne room?

I know, not very dignified but anyone have a better idea?

Bucko the Kid

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*rubs sleepy eyes*

At that late hour, you can roll me around in anything as long as there's a blanket and a pillow.

O

Obsession 1

Wow this is mighty late and will not allow me to attend, hope everything goes well.

C

Cymidei Fier

I think he's ready to surrender! Down with Lord Casca!

M

Millie

love this :)
A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent!

G

Give'R The Onion

This was far to late for my aging eyes, how did this unravel?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's pretty big news, I'd wait for an official news report because I'm afraid I'll miss out some details.