• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Sad News from EM Kanmare

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Everyone,

It is with heavy heart that I am moving from Atlantic to service other shards within the EM program. Due to my work commitments, I was only available on weekends for you guys and I feel that you deserve to have an EM team that is more accessible to you than that.

I know it has been hard for you all with people coming and going.. here's hoping that Nestor and the new partner he will soon have are able to stay and provide you with a rich program you can all be part of.

If you should wish to stay in touch, my email has not changed and I will reply.

I have enjoyed working with you all and will not forget my time on a shard rich in history and active in its participation in the world we all love.

Yours,

EM Kanmare.
[email protected]

PS - You are welcome to post this.. a special thank you to the reporters of Atlantic for your help publicizing events and keeping the greater shard aware of happenings.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On behalf of Goodman's Rune Library...

I would like to thank EM Kanmare & EM Vytacca for their service on Atlantic. I especially appreciated the special way you helped me preserve a great man's name. We all appreciated the consideration of our shard's history and traditions.

Best Wishes to you both,

Andrasta
Goodman's Rune Library

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That explains the rather rare EM events in Atlantic. Hopefully EM Nestor can step up as well as keep us informed on future events in advance.

S

Saris

Best of luck to you, I hope you find a more peacefull crowd.

:)

I also hope we did not drive Nestor off already, Kinda worries me that every time an EM shows up the shard fills up with e-tards that try and ruin everything.

Thanks for your work!

N

Nh'bdy

A wonderful EM has been taken from us.

WHAT THE FRAK
SERIOUSLY?!

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I told you all and you wouldn't listen... obviously. The next step is when you all realise you would LOVE if I was still their boss.

Of course, like I give a damn anymore.

When I realised EA deleted all my chars on my old account, I asked them if they could transfer my gametime to the account Morgana gave me that has a playable character, they refused and gave me 30 free days on my empty account. It took me two months to build up my character.

When I asked if I could have the 30 free days on the other account they basically told me that they could not do it, and withheld the reason.

To protest I told them very crudely that they were *******s and I would not even play on the 30 free days, which is what just happened... and guess what, nothing happened in two months here anyways, nothing. No added play value from the freeshards that ABOUND, nothing.

I am constantly looking for a way to kill myself that will not leave me dreaming about my demise, if anyone has any ideas... perhaps the nobel comitee would reward such a genius idea... since they leave people like Royal Rife and Jim Humble in the dark. Such synchronistic names too, its just like the world was set-up alright... freakin **** !

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you try not to derail every thread that is created on Atlantic boards with your eccentric spiel?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know you hate me, but I'm not being exentric... that would mean I have something to gain from being far off my center.

But it's plainly clear that noone gives a damn about me or my pain, so why do I continue ?

Lemme answer with another question ; is UO just a game ?

Did anyone really feel that FINALLY an EM had DEPTH and tried to make this playground a little bit interesting with philosophies ?

She's going away because she has only weekends ? BULLPOO !

Lets stop being sheep and be the community we aspire to be... in a community people are in SERVICE to each other. We all pay 15$ a month for what ?

I would be EXTREEMLY curious about seeing some graphics here, do we really get what we pay for ? Is it REALLY such a hard thing to hire 3 EMs instead of 2 ?!

And you say I am being exentric ! PFFT ! EA is being exentric !

She is being kicked off center just like Cear was kicked off center years ago.

Bzzt : ouch... Bzzt : ouch... Bzzt :danceb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPI-rSwAQNg

This is sir Gariott himself... rotational innertia ? never heard about that... bzzt...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You will be sorely missed, EM Kanmare. As you leave us, I hope that you feel a sense of fulfillment and success, for you served our shard well. On behalf of United We Fight, we wish you godspeed.

Personal Regards,

Fallon Valor

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And indeed... I bow to lady Kanmare for being more than the best we had, she was awesome and I loved how she was and how she did it.

Am I the ONLY one who actually thinks about protesting this decision ?

I feel like doing the same thing forever... I'll pay the monthly fee and not play one single hour, forever...

M

Mairut

Thank you both, EM Kanmare and EM Vytacca, for your service to the Atlantic shard...

May you both find good fortune on your future endeavors, and a better crowd :thumbsup:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah... of the EM's I've met, Kanmare was definately my favourite, very kind and funny :)

I'm sad to hear of you leaving Atlantic, but hope you find a better crowd that better appreciates what you're doing