• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Results of the Naked Brawl

L

Lady Mana

Hey guys! Sorry this is a bit late. The official results were posted last week:

PvP Naked Brawl Results!

For those of you who don’t know, there was a PvP contest a short while ago. Hosted by the Event Moderators Fiorella and Sangria, participants were asked to strip down and empty their packs (except for non-mod books). Inside the arena were a set of chests, all with very random (and very blunt) weapons and supplies.

On the word ‘go’, the participants streamed into the arena floor and grabbed what items they could use. Then the battle began! Stealthers would hide while grabbing items, but the judges would periodically reveal any hiders so that there was no great advantage. Mages would seem to have the advantage once they grabbed reagents, but it seems some of the participants were having their spells interrupted. After a quick protective spell, they were back in business! But not before some melee participants were able to whack them around a bit. Overall, it was a very interesting series of battles.

A total of three rounds (and a bonus round) were done. The end results are as follows:

1st place goes to Shee-ra Dupree (GTI)

2nd place goes to Trinidaddy (GTI)

3rd place we had a tie, Osian (KRY!) and Lady Mana

There was an event disrupter near the end, but it was nothing that couldn't be handled! The person was banned from the house and then chased down by one of the participants.

Regards,
Lady Mana
Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards

B

Budweiser KDL

Ah I totally missed it. I used to go to all of the naked bar brawls way back. I hope you have another one soon, I will really try to make it. I'll even donate 1 mill to the next event.(even if I don't make it).