• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] [NEWS] Requesting Submissions for an Upcoming Feature

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Requesting Submissions for an Upcoming Feature

If you would like to be interviewed and have your collection showcased in an upcoming feature, post below or send me a private message. Please be sure to include your name, shard, and theme (if you have one).

Thank you!

Kimberly

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have received exactly one submission (via PM).

No one else wants to have his or her collection showcased?

D

DVI

I don't personally want mine done, but I would like to have our village showcased on Chesapeake.

It consists of several members, myself included who collect rares.

If you decide you would like to come take a look, let me know and I'll make arrangements for you to have access to the village buildings.

Oh and each of us has a different theme, but it will be more fun for you to see for yourself.

F

Fraggles

i nominate Manticore. he is a collector i would be interested in knowing more about and i know he has a wonderful collection. i suppose i could give an interveiw also although my collection is small but i always love to show it off :).

G

Gunga_Din

i nominate Manticore. he is a collector i would be interested in knowing more about and i know he has a wonderful collection. i suppose i could give an interveiw also although my collection is small but i always love to show it off :).
The house in front of his on Baja is really cool too. Great setup which influenced my design and collection.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't personally want mine done, but I would like to have our village showcased on Chesapeake.

It consists of several members, myself included who collect rares.

If you decide you would like to come take a look, let me know and I'll make arrangements for you to have access to the village buildings.

Oh and each of us has a different theme, but it will be more fun for you to see for yourself.
That sounds great! Thank you. =)

I'll follow up via ICQ.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i nominate Manticore. he is a collector i would be interested in knowing more about and i know he has a wonderful collection.
You should convince him to sign up! I nominate you for that job. =P

i suppose i could give an interveiw also although my collection is small but i always love to show it off :).
I would love to interview any rares collector, regardless of how big or small their collection is. So, I will happily accept you nominating yourself as well. =)

D

DVI

I already nominated him, which is why he didn't bother to repeat it.

Our village consists of :

Gunga Din
Lineman
Elijah Cross
Stoned Mariner
and myself.

pretty much all of the houses have some type of rares in them

R

Robthemilt

you know that as soon as the library is done you'll be able to showcase that. And yes, I called it a library not a museum. *fake glare*

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know that as soon as the library is done you'll be able to showcase that. And yes, I called it a library not a museum. *fake glare*
It'll be a museum by the time I'm done with it!

*smiles sweetly*

R

Robthemilt

When the rares outnumber My books W/we can call it a museum.

R

Robthemilt

And I'll have you rewrite/copy/acquire the ones I find missing. Don't do it.