• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Queen Dawn Leads Origin Citizens into Battle

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

Bewildered and upset by the recent invasion of Daemon Scouts in Britain and Luna, Queen Dawn decided that is was time to take action and summonsed the people of the land to come to her aide.

Gathering on the steps of Castle British just as their Queen had asked, the citizens of Origin waited patiently for her arrival. No one, including the Queen herself, knew why these Daemons had descended upon the cities or who had sent them. Nevertheless, the brave warriors of Origin had once again come together, determined to rid the lands of these vile creatures.

Within seconds of the appearance of the Elite Guards, Queen Dawn emerged and wasted no time in getting straight to the matter at hand.

“I thank you for coming this evening,” she said, quickly continuing. “ I've been hearing some disturbing reports of Daemon Scouts seen in the area. Scouts would imply they are seeking something…or are they the first wave?”

The crowd pondered the question only briefly when Queen Dawn, without hesitation, bravely stated, “If they seek me, I'm right here ready for them.”

“I was also informed that a bloodied parchment was found outside these very walls“, she said, and several citizens exclaimed that they too had seen the parchment on the ground not far from the Castle.

“Can you show me”, she asked, “ We must get to the bottom of this. I'll NOT have our citizens terrorized!”

Without further comment, the crowd turned quickly and headed out of the door of the Castle, swords drawn and pets in tow. They were as determined to find the motive for this invasion as was their Queen. Maybe she could decipher the parchment and explain the reason for the Daemon Scouts manifestation.

They had barely reach the site where the parchment had been laying, when suddenly out of nowhere, a Daemon Scout appeared, ruthlessly attacking the warriors without warning.

“Destroy the Intruders,” cried Queen Dawn, as she angrily drew her mighty sword in defense.

The battle raged on as Daemons and Golems began to appear in different parts of the city, each one brutally taking down warriors and pets alike. Still, they were no match for the citizens as they stood side by side, fighting together as an army, determined to rid the city of the daemon’s wraith and to honor their Queen.

Once the group had driven out the intruders and were certain that the city was once again safe, at least for the time being, they all wearily headed back to Castle British to await further instruction from Queen Dawn. Tired, but delighted to have succeeded in the battle, the unfortunate warriors were soon to face disappointment.

Inside the castle it was soon discovered that the Mysterious Crystal had been stolen from it’s glass case that sat near the throne area.

“The intruders were driven out“, Queen Dawn said, as she address the warriors, “but it would appear that this was a distraction. A distraction to cover a theft. Golems are machines, they do not act on their own. Whoever, or whatever, that created the Golems is behind this. Blackrock added to a golem is not good at all and the crystal is now missing. I do believe the golems were but pawns, created to distract us.”

With all of the happenings that evening and the disappointment of the missing crystal, Queen Dawn felt it just to reward the citizens of the realm for their dedication and bravery by offering them an advanced reward.

“How about advance payment on finding who is responsible for this? She offered, “If you will inspect the empty case I believe you'll find your advance payment for finding the real culprit.”

“Take a replica of this case, display it, and every time you gaze upon it remember what was done here tonight and KNOW THAT WE SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS TREACHERY!”

Content that she had accomplished all that was possible for the evening, Queen Dawn issued one last warning as she bid farewell.

“I thank you all for your valor this evening, but until we have more information....keep an eye out.”

*walks away muttering about dead guards and missing crystals*

It was truly a bittersweet moment as the citizens retreated back to their homes. On one hand they had defeated the Golems, but on the other hand, the crystal had been stolen in the process…and who knew what was yet to come.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great job of reporting Crystal! I missed the event But but by reading your report I have a good idea of what went on. I did, however, get a couple of the replicas
Your are the best.

C

Crystal Canyon

Thank you, Gunner. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Aren't the Replicas awesome? One of the best deco items I've seen! Can't wait to design something using them. :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, they are beautiful. They sort of remind me of a gum ball machine or stock ticker-tate machine or Robbie the Robots head. I wish they were openable so we could display something important to us players. oh maybe you, the master deco-arstist you are, could make one into Robbie the Robot.
Here is a link to a full length picture if you want to try to build Robbie The Robot.
http://www.hammacher.com/Product/10921