• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS!! Pumpkin Publish is live

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who put pumpkin crap all over my freshly plowed fields???

I tell ya if I catch the buggers spreading these pumpkins on my land...there will be hell to pay!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are not alone...I think our EM's have a hand in this...I have just discovered pumpkins with their names on them!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to know how come there are houses in the freshly plowed flelds where pumkins are supposed to grow.*grumbles* I thought the plowed fields were non housing areas.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you mean the ones outside brit....those are test houses based on Origin's special status as a pseudo test shard.

One is a Crystal tile house, one is a shadow tile house, and one seems to be a house showing anniversary gifts.