• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]PRT - Queen Dawn Proclaims The Mystical City a Village Of Sosaria

Origin News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
by Sara of Baja

Friday, January 29, 2010, Queen Dawn met with representatives who had submitted a petition requesting town status for The Mystical City.

As the proposed city is located in Ter Mur, Queen Zhah sent her representative Kuaven BenMonTas, a Royal Registrar for Ter Mur, to ensure Ter Mur housing regulations are followed by Crystal Canyon, Baciver, Falseprophet, gunner, and Gordon ... founders of the Mystical City.

After asking a few questions of The Mystical City representatives, Queen Dawn requested a tour of their city.

The main house will be set up much as a community center with public dye tubs, commodity deed box, hitching post, forge, soul forge, tailoring and other crafting areas. The house also contains a Ter Mur rune library, and ...

a house teleporter that is linked to the CCC Vendor House and rune library in Luna

The second house in The Mystical City is a medical supply center, and also contains vendors.

We then toured the Decor House ... which will be used to celebrate holidays.

As we waited for Kuaven BenMonTas to complete her notes, Falseprophet tried to tidy up the front yard of the Decor House.

The fourth house on the tour was the AV Armory ...

which will also have vendors when completed.

The fifth and final house in the city is False's Ginger & Ale ...

which is a tavern and bakery with ale and cookie vendors,

and a relaxing garden on the roof.

At the end of the tour, Kuaven BenMonTas conferred with Queen Dawn, assuring the Queen that the citizens of the The Mystical City are in compliance with the Ter Mur housing regulations, but did add that regular inspections would be made to ensure the city stays within the regulations. Queen Dawn asked the citizens about their loyalties to the throne as subjects of Britannia.

Then Queen Dawn proclaimed The Mystical City a village of Sosaria ...

as the town founders and spectators cheered the history-making proclamation.

Until the finished banner can be placed, a lantern will serve as the marker for The Mystical City, the first player ran town recognized on Origin.

related links:
PRT NEWS - Petition Received by Queen Dawn

More...

B

Baciver of CCC

Very nice, Sara (as always). You did however, forget to mention that YOU will also be designing the first PRT banner on Origin. I have seen the example you put together and it is awesome. I cant wait to post a pic of it!

We would really like to thank Queen Dawn and Kuaven BenMonTas, for taking the time to come make our town official. It was an honor to meet both of them.

I hope that the citizens of Origin come to the town and check it out so that they can see how easy it is to put a town together. I'm sure that it will make people want to construct their own town.

I'm still learning what all the "perks" are from having a PRT, but from what I hear, they can be used in story lines for events, war can be declared on another town, your town may come under siege....several exciting scenarios could happen.

Lets get busy Origin and get some other towns built....the possibilities are endless!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations!

Looks like your new town banner has been erected. It's about a screen and a half west of the blue lantern. (Coordinates are approximately 174o 6'S 35o 13'W.)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm.....

Hmmm.....

Guys, I think your town is haunted by an invisible cookie monster!

That, or my miner/LJ character has been around too much blackrock and is really starting to "hear" things when she's in your neck of the woods.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhhhhh!!! And here I thought he was hiding under the bridge and I just couldn't see him. He did say he was still growing....